The Things That Annoy You

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 2,201 comments
I'n sure this was mentioned before, but I only got to be annoyed by recently. Not being able to change all the metrics the way you want. I have speed set to KMs/H instead of MPH but I can't have weight measured in KGs but only in LBs.
futurama agree GIF

Also (may have mentioned it), lack of AI in private lobbies for casual friends. Even if it's a small amout like 6 AI cars.

I'n sure this was mentioned before, but I only got to be annoyed by recently. Not being able to change all the metrics the way you want. I have speed set to KMs/H instead of MPH but I can't have weight measured in KGs but only in LBs.
Similarly, I have everything set to MPH, but digital readouts in race cars still read in KPH. If it's an analog gauge I get it, but digital gauge? CMon PD!

Another feature that PD need to add is that I want to check over my Racing car for like WORN Oil or Tyre health on the racetracks garage, so PD should make a PIT crew/Race Garage feature, where you maybe build a race strategy/pit (box) timings and are able to change your oil and other elements of your car, before the racing starts on track.

I always seem to miss fixing these before a race and dont want to get back through the long stupid menu system to change rectify this and lose time having to get back onto online races. May sound like a little whinge, but they have already an animation on certain courses where the car is garaged on the track, so you could just make a menu shortcut liek the "race shop" where you could do this.

I am annoyed of sound effects of menu buttons. They are almost unchanged since GT2. (Maybe even GT1)
They give me migraine.

Choice of music for menus has been so horrible I did disable them after month of playing the game.

Otherwise I'm quite okay with the GT7, but imaginary vision cars should be removed.

I actually do agree its is annoying you cant see exactly how many miles you've actually driven certain cars but I think a better solution would be to just have a separate "trip" odometer.
I cannot understand why it is not an obvious thing to have. I want to be able to sort cars per distance driven, not car mileage especially if the car has thousands of km when I bought it.

And I also want to know how many km I've done with each car.

Last edited:
I'm annoyed that gaming journalists don't ask Kaz/PD about some of these long-standing issues... Or maybe Kaz/PD doesn't allow them to. Either way, it's annoying and dismissive.

Additionally, I'm annoyed that PSVR2 is still a blurry mess in GT7. I still play it dmn near daily but an update would be nice.
I beleive that generally, the questions are controlled and the journalists don't get much time or many questions to ask, therefore they typically choose to ask questions that won't get them placed on PD's black list (or whichever other developers).

I beleive that generally, the questions are controlled and the journalists don't get much time or many questions to ask, therefore they typically choose to ask questions that won't get them placed on PD's black list (or whichever other developers).
You're more than likely 100% right.

Last edited:
Back