The TOCA News Thread

• Thread starter Tom
  • 123 comments
Simple tricks of the trade Dax. My Youtube channel of 300,000 views will get some more..

All you need is to download the video into a HQ WMV file.

>Windows Movie Maker
>WMV

I seriously hope you're joking here....

Downloading the videos off of youtube?

Thats nice quality...

Seriously depends. I once made a highlights DVD for a friend of mine of Le Mans with 1080p video from youtube... of course my laptop died later :(...

There's some powerful conversion software out there.

Seriously depends. I once made a highlights DVD for a friend of mine of Le Mans with 1080p video from youtube... of course my laptop died later :(...

There's some powerful conversion software out there.

The quality will always be worse than what you are ripping it from...

And then you put it in WMM and it will be even worse.

The quality will always be worse than what you are ripping it from...

And then you put it in WMM and it will be even worse.

Depends. I also have trials of some FLV conversion and editing videos, and they are good at keeping quality between convertors. Either way, I won;t screw this up ;)

Tom

The Volkswagen Scirocco has again shown strong pace, with strong mid-field results from Team JPS at the Autumn Ring.

Errr, mid-field results aren't strong, they're mid-field.:dunce:

I remember my brief stint in the Altezza in S1. Damn that thing was fast! It took a power reduction of 10% and a 200kg weight penalty just for it to be beatable! :D I know what it's like to be in an insanely fast car when compared to the rest of the field. It was like comparing last year's Red Bull to last year's Sauber/Force India/Toro Rosso!

If the VW being crap is mentioned again I'm going to go mental, and no, one 3rd place from Furi doesn't make JPS a strong team.;)

It kinda is, but there's tons more stories. :lol:

Back