~~The Top Gear Lap Time Board~~

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 13 comments
United States
Naples
Deathguy888
Inspired by the Famous British Car Show "Top Gear". Post your best times on the Top Gear Test Track.

RULES:

-No X2010s, X2011s, X2010 S. Vettels, or X2012s
-Everything must be STOCK. Nuff said
-HOWEVER, if you do a hot lap in a tuned street car or Racing Modded car, it will go under the "Tuner Cars", but no Stage 3 turbo Race Cars

CATEGORIES:

LMP (Peugeot 908, Audi R10, Pescarolos Ect.)
JGTC (Mobil 1 NSX, Super Autobacs MR-S, Castrol Tom's Supra Ect.)
Super GT (Self Explanitory)
Street Cars (Lancers, GT-Rs, Skylines, Miatas Ect. {MUST BE STOCK})
Supercars (Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Zondas, Ect. [MUST. BE. STOCK.])
Tuner Cars (Tuned Cars, Racing mods, AEMs, Art Morrisons, Ect.)
GT3 Class (Ex. Camaro LM Race Car, Viper Team Oreca Ect.)
NASCAR (Self Explanatory)
Historic (Any STOCK Race or Normal car made before 1975)

HOW TO ENTER:

Time, Car, PSN

~~The Board~~

LMP

None

JGTC

None

Super GT

None

Street Cars

None

Supercars

None

Tuner Cars

1:18.442, (Tuned) Honda Civic Type R 08' ~Dist234

GT3 Class

None

NASCAR

None

Historic

1:10.537 Jaguar XJ13 '65 ~Deathguy888

Have Fun :)

Last edited:
This is a very interesting idea that you have here. I will more than happily test some new cars that I bought yesterday around the Top Gear Test Track. Does it have to be from a standing start, or a rolling start? If it's from a rolling start, then at what speed do I roll at?

Why aren't X2010s/X2011s allowed? Would be nice to at least have a special board of some sort specifically for them :) so as to compare them with other lap times.

I got a 1:08.111 in a Zonda R.
Will provide pic when I can, also tune.
EDIT: I just beat the power lap time!!!
(with a DS3)

Last edited:
Why aren't X2010s/X2011s allowed? Would be nice to at least have a special board of some sort specifically for them :) so as to compare them with other lap times.

There is no point to it.

Got some news for you MSTER...there's no point to any of this...lol.:crazy: It's all for fun, so why not allow every car in the game? It would be in it's own category anyway. The more people you can include in something like this the more successful it will be.

Got some news for you MSTER...there's no point to any of this...lol.:crazy: It's all for fun, so why not allow every car in the game? It would be in it's own category anyway. The more people you can include in something like this the more successful it will be.

I second this since I recall seeing another thread on this. Actually the link to it has already been posted, check it out guys.

Back