The Touge and Wangan Thread

• Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 40 comments
Argentina
Buenos Aires
G_Parrilla
Wangan

The Bayshore Route of Shuto Expressway is a stretch of toll highway in Greater Tokyo, 70 km, that runs from Yokohama city, Kanazawa ward, to Ichikawa city of Chiba Prefecture. It is an important route that runs between artificial islands of Tokyo Bay by way of bridges and sub-sea tunnels, bypassing Tokyo entirely.

Touge

Touge (峠, tōge) word literally meaning “pass.” It refers to a mountain pass or any of the narrow, winding roads that can be found in and around the mountains of Japan and other geographically similar areas on every part of our lovely globe.
(I know there is a touge car showoff thread, but this is not only about showing off the cars, here you can post scenery, action or anything related.)

Alright! Here's some pictures I gathered in my free time. I tried to remake the Liberty Walk AVENTADOR and the Liberty Walk GT-R. I also inserted in a picture that pays tribute to a game I beat a few months ago, the car in that picture is known as the Cockpit Tatebyashi S15. It was shown off back in the day at the Tokyo Auto Salon.

Also played around with cross filtering in some of the pictures...

Circuito de la Sierra.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_1.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Special Stage Route 7.jpg
Special Stage Route 7_1.jpg

Latest Posts

Back