Toyota Championship Finished - All Stats -----> #733Finished 

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 765 comments

Race #7 Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
imageedit_1_4278926163.gif

Update 1.18 Is HERE!!

Start up your PS3 guys to get the new version cause it came with a BANG!!!
Course Creator is FINALLY HERE!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Happy April fools Day

You had me @MannYhAvitZ until I read the "Course Creator is FINALLY HERE!!!" That I couldn't believe. :)

Well all this action inspired me to get to work on my peddle riser project and its 80% complete. Unfortunately the bolts I had to fix the peddles down are 10mm to short, so they are free floating at the moment. So I'll be along to watch you guys for awhile later on if there's space.
I couldn't do the full race anyway.

Also I've just realised I haven't updated to v1.17 yet!

I started 14th (somehow) and tried to make my way up, but got constantly pushed off due to not being seen, so no worries about that. 👍

After a dismal first lap I made my way through spinners and others making mistakes all the way up to 5th (on my screen) and hunting down @qken, I got within reach of him and then decided to pit behind @gkgamer, awful pit entry and my pit crew obviously had no idea what a pit stop was... I just got stuck there so I decided to abandon. Sorry guys. 👍 :(

Perfect Manny, that is what I/we needed.
To add to that;

Race finisher in 13th: Mikey.
Race finisher in 14th: Aaroh.

Fastest Lap: Jammy.

Any objections to that?

Unfortunately some were invisible to others. A damn shame. :guilty:
What a terrible feeling it is to not know if a competitor is ahead, behind or beside you.

*I have one request of everyone.*

We lost @Wayne Gratiot before qualifying started.
I would very much like to award him 15th place in the race.

All of you have to be okay with it though, I don't want anyone disliking the decision.

Can I have half a point for watching. :lol:

It was interesting watching you all race. There were some really good battles going on. 👍
Many of you had your fuel usage worked out. There were some very low fuel gauges at the end.

Strangely when I joined Mikey was stuck parked up on the left of the track. Johndoe was rolling around on the right. And BCD was stuck flying way up in the air! Although I could see all the cars, I think other drivers could see different things!
I'm sure GT6 will be good when they eventually fix all the problems. Just give them another couple of years. :ill:

I would very much like to award Wayne 15th place in the race.
This is because I would hate to have a driver who did his best many times to start the race go scoreless.

But maybe you don't want to be gifted 15th, @Wayne Gratiot , maybe you want to earn it on the track.
Let us know. :)

Can I have half a point for watching. :lol:
No chance, Paul. I'm not that kind. Not yet anyway. :)

Thanks for the concern Jocke, but when I heard there were still a few cars not being seen after all the attempts to get us all in the room cleanly, I decided to pull a "Spock" and sacrifice myself for the good of the whole group. One less invisible car to worry about. Just consider it a mechanical DQ. I am still a NAT3 with a poor connection and seem to have trouble connecting with large tracks and large groups of racers.

It was a good time to not chance it and hope it helped. If not, there is always another day. Besides, I hopped in Alice Cooper and went for the mail and got "lost" again on some back roads behind our hill. Always a mood elevator.

High quality race was last night ! Really happy about how things was going.

Somewhow managed to get from 9th to 5th place and really proud of it ! Had a really hard push on Jocke! But on lap 4-5 our tires was not so good and you buddy started slpping and gave me a chance not to lose position :)

Waiting for next race and hope we will get better connections next time !

Thank you Jocke for organising such a good race!

Latest Posts

Back