THE TRINITY COUPE CHAMPIONSHIP. Tuesday 5th Jan-Tuesday 2nd Feb 2016. 20:30GMT.Open 

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 263 comments
United Kingdom
England
Zolon32
People, The Trinity Coupe Championship is done!

1st, JAMMY!!!!!

With 12 podiums and 4 wins from 13 races, all but 1 in the Maserati, Jammy has made this championship his own from the start. He acquired:
209 points.

2nd, Zolon.

How the hell did that happen? 5 podiums, 2 wins adds up to:
168 points.

3rd, Paul.

4 podiums and 2 wins, Paul pushed hard from the start, and got:
154 points.

4th, Qken.

Mr Consistent, Q got exactly the same average finish as Paul, but the unequal scoring for the podium positions lost him precious points:
142 points.

5th,Tarn.

The highest finisher who didn't do all the races, Tarn got a win and 1 other podium, and:
124 points.

6th, Aaroh.

Aaroh is quick, and managed 5 podiums, including 2 wins, despite missing 5 races:
118 points.

7th, Harsk.

5 podiums, including a win, from his 1st 5 races, but Harsk couldn't make it much of the time:
94 points.

8th, Jocke.

A total of 3 podiums, Jocke went well at Monaco, and grabbed a total of:
85 points.

9th, Suts.

Poor Suts wasn't able to make it to many of the races. He got:
48 points.

10th, Sparkz.

Started off with a bang, winning his 1st race, but wasn't at any more meetings:
44 points.

11th, Baile.

Russ scored an impressive 2nd place at Silverstone, and got:
41 points.

12th, BB!

Turned up for the last meeting and went well. If he hadn't got it into his head he had to do a 360 every race he might have scored more than:
32 points.

13th, HOBNOB!!!!

His own strongest critic, Rob did a fine job of keeping everyone in order for the first half of the first lap of the final race!
28 points.

14th, Jordiehamz.

Jordie turned up at Silverstone and Turnaround, and showed some amazing sideways skills, and speed, but couldn't come to the rest of the series:
21 points.

Massive thanks to all those who turned up and made it such an enjoyable series, and huge congratulations to Jammy, a very impressive achievement.

I'll be starting new series on 8th March, 'Racers Reunited Target 84, Comfort Soft Challenge'.

More details to come later........

Cheers, Zo.

Last edited:
Post 2 reserved for entries and results.

Aaroh.
Zolon.
Harsk.
Jammy.
Tarn.
Suts.
Jordiehamz.
Jocke.
IfandOr.
Sparkz360.
Qken.
Baile.
Bergele.
Gerber.

Results from Silverstone, 5th Jan.

Race 1

1st Aaroh, 2nd Jammy, 3rd Harsk, 4th Zolon, 5th Tarn, 6th Qken, 7th Paul, 8th Russ

Race 2

1st Zolon, 2nd,Harsk, 3rd,Jammy, 4th Qken, 5th,Aaroh, 6th Paul, 7th Tarn, 8th Russ, 9th Jordie

Results from Turnaround, 12th Jan.

Race 1

1st Jammy, 2nd Russ, 3rd Aaroh, 4th Zolon, 5th Tarn, 6th Qken, 7th Paul, 8th Jocke,

Race 2

1st Jammy, 2nd Paul, 3rd Harsk, 4th Qken, 5th Zolon, 6th Aaroh, 7th Russ, 8th Jocke, 9th Jordie

Results for Big Willow, 26th Jan.

Race 1

1st Sparkz, 2nd Paul, 3rd Jammy, 4th Harsk, 5th Tarn, 6th Zolon, 7th Qken

Race 2

1st Harsk, 2nd Tarn, 3rd Jammy, 4th Sparkz, 5th Paul, 6th Qken, 7th Zolon, 8th Suts

Race 3

1st Paul, 2nd Jammy, 3rd Zolon, 4th Sparkz, 5th Suts, 6th Qken, 7th Tarn

Results for Monaco, 2nd Feb.

Race 1

1st Tarn, 2nd Jammy, 3rd Zolon, 4th Aaroh, 5th Qken, 6th Jocke, 7th Harsk, 8th Suts, 9th Paul.

Race 2

1st Zolon, 2nd Jammy, 3rd Jocke, 4th Qken, 5th Harsk, 6th Suts, 7th Paul, 8th Tarn

Race 3

1st Paul, 2nd Jocke, 3rd Qken, 4th Zolon, 5th Suts, 6th Jammy

Results for Bongo's Tricky Hill Climb, 9th Feb.

Race 1

1st Aaroh, 2nd Jammy, 3rd Jocke, 4th Zolon, 5th BB, 6th Qken, 7th Paul, 8th Tarn, 9th Hobnob.

Race 2

1st Jammy, 2nd Aaroh, 3rd BB, 4th Qken, 5th Zolon, 6th Paul, 7th Tarn, 8th Jocke, 9th Hobnob.

Race 3

1st Jammy, 2nd Aaroh, 3rd Zolon, 4th Tarn, 5th Qken, 6th Paul, 7th Jocke, 8th BB, 9th Hobnob.

Last edited:
WOW sounds good......I will have every intension of competing in every race but never know what might happen so would it matter to much if a race was missed due to unforeseen circumstances.

I'd love to join this but already know I won't make the last 3 races due to work and Holidays.
Can't believe I'll miss bongos hill climb!!:guilty:
:cheers:

Can't see any pp regs so I'm assuming we're running stock with oil change?

Yes indeed BB.

I would like to participate in this championship... 👍

I'll put your name down Harsk. Welcome aboard.

I'd love to join this but already know I won't make the last 3 races due to work and Holidays.
Can't believe I'll miss bongos hill climb!!:guilty:
:cheers:

Suts, I'm gutted. Don't worry about Bongo's though, I'm sure we'll be racing there before March :)

Cheers, Zo.

Ladies and gentlemen, The Trinity Coupe Championship kicks off next week, get your racing boots and Nomex suit on, and let's kick some life back into the GT6 online experience!!!!

Cheers, Zo.

Where these race are held (club/room)?

Where I get those custom tracks?

I'll hold the meetings in the Racers Reunited Club room, and the tracks are available from my shared tracks list. I'm not sure we're down as friends Jammy, I'll send you a F/R if not. Once linked as friends, if you then go to the 'Community' section, friends list, you can go through their shared tracks and save them to your own list if you want to.

Cheers, Zo.

Last edited:
I'm willing to compete in the whole series, but the week of 19th January race is my birthday. So, for not ruining my birthday with a loss (as I want to make my birthday special), then I might not participate in this week race. But I will participate in all rounds except Rounds 5 and 6 (Willow Springs).

Hey Zo, I'd like to participate as a reserve if possible. I can for sure attend the first 2 rounds, but I don't know whether I'll be able to continue after that since I'll maybe be out of town.

Zo I won't be able to take part in this any longer. I'm now a fully fledged ps4 convert and my ps3 has been re-appropriated. Have fun and all the best

Zo I won't be able to take part in this any longer. I'm now a fully fledged ps4 convert and my ps3 has been re-appropriated. Have fun and all the best

Sad to see you go BB. Do you know where I'll be able to find you once I become a PS4 owner myself?

Cheers, Zo.

My Camaro is ready to race!

Syracuse - Night.jpg

Drove a couple of laps at Silverstone. It's one of my bogey tracks, and for some reason my PS3 can't handle it. There's a lot of flickering and the frame rate drops, doesn't happen on any other track.

The Camaro in stock form feels great to drive. Good speed and handling, but my fronts wear out quickly.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

I couldn't find the specs so I drove stock with oil change on SH tires.

Looking forward to the race 👍

Drove a couple of laps at Silverstone. It's one of my bogey tracks, and for some reason my PS3 can't handle it. There's a lot of flickering and the frame rate drops, doesn't happen on any other track.
That started happening to me for a short while at Silverstone & occasionally at the 'Ring too. I uninstalled & reinstalled the game & it fixed it.

If you do that you should make sure you have your game save backed up.
It also means reinstalling the updates which some people in India seem to have trouble with due to poor Internet connection. So you might choose not to do it if that's a concern.

I think damage to disc could be another possible cause?

Back