The Uber realistic Photomode thread for Driveclub (Read new OP).

Oke thread bump, I've edited the rules to hopefully improve this thread. Let's go for full on photorealism here. Just 2 photos per post since it's no easy task. Pick the best of the best.

Man. I need to jump back in again. Been so damn busy with work that I barely have time to sit down to play and take pictures.

People that have the motorcycles addition : Is it worth the 15$?

I'm usually hesitant on getting addons, but if it is worth the money I'll consider getting it.

...People that have the motorcycles addition : Is it worth the 15$?...
For the pictures alone, but they are also great fun if you like bikes. If you are close to reaching the maximum level for the KTM X-Bow, you'll end up getting a KTM bike for free (a good way to see if you'll like them or not - no expansion required to use it.)

24957238865_1494ae7356_o.png

Just the one from me - I love the night-time urban lighting in DC and I'm seriously looking forward to the new urban tracks for precisely that reason - especially as different countries have their own ways of lighting the streets. The UK's sodium lighting is dull and quite flat, but I suppose I'm used to it and it does bring it's own charm.

DRIVECLUB™_20161015173521 by Jim diGriz, on Flickr

Back