The Ugliest/Worst Colors on a Car

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 212 comments
I didn't even know Toyota had that Color for the Camry. :crazy:

Now, this is what I think is a bad Color for a corvette. It just looks plain tacky to me.
Angelyne-pink-corvette-ANGELNN-NGIP.jpg

Who does this to a Ferrari and feels proud of it?
Turquoise%20supercars%20(2).jpg

I don't think pink looks good on a classic Mustang either:
mump_1102_01_o%252B1967_ford_mustang_hardtop%252Bfront_passenger_side_view.jpg

Ford___Sierra_1989_Brown%20metallic.JPG

I'm not sure if I like the turquoise color on the EF Honda Civics.
1991_honda_civic_hatch_si__jdm_slammed_1988__1989__1990_ef_eg_ek_em_8_lgw.jpg

So far, these I think are in the right thread. IN MY OPINION.

The rest I like. Dead fricking serious. This might not be my thread.

Actually...
rolls_royce_phantom.jpg

Ferrari_Enzo_pink.jpg

And this might be bad for some but believe it or not. I actually like it. @Cano, see if you like it or not. But I'm sure might get hate instead.
IMG36588_2.JPG

The green is awesome. The Enzo looks surprisingly good in that magenta-ish hue.
Glad to know I ain't the only one that likes the green one!

As for Enzo, as I think about it...maybe if it's Magenta, that's fine...but fully clear pink? Bleugh.

EDIT: Ugh, doesn't suit this car well, except for TVRs.
color-shift-paint_corvette.jpg

Last edited:
It looks good on German cars :)

I'm almost with you on this one. Silver looks pretty dull on many cars... not all of them... IMO.

I have the same problem with white. I dislike it on many cars, but not all of them...

I hate it on everything! I'm just sick of it. Every car company made silver its signature color.

And this really tricky green color on this Dart. I have a feeling it's not an original color choice, but could be wrong.
View attachment 226584
I kind of like that green.

I'll just add one more thing on interiors. Blahhh!
1975_lincoln_continental-pic-3767856956591024551.jpeg

Reminds me of the atrocious Z28 Camaro interior:

IMGP0645.jpg
It would look so bad if it wasn't all one color.

Audi a6 c5 interior colours

Green:

17662708.jpg

Blue:

c5-a6-interior.jpg

Opel/Vauxhall Astra G

Red:

101_2287-1.jpg

I mean camon... it's looks disgusting.
The blue and green on the Audi don't look that bad.

I seen that orange a few times and it was always on a base Vette.

-------------------------

One ugly interior color for me is the light tan :yuck:
59612219.jpg

I can't believe no one has said this yet, the gold on a PT Cruiser
15695126.jpg

Cibola Green Pearl was a short-lived Lexus IS 300 color. BMW had something like it and they were both rather putrid.

DSC00546.jpg

GM offered a Reddish-Burgundy on many vehicles (around 2002 or so) which was neither color; it looked like a recently cleaned fish. Personally, just too indecisive for my tastes...either be red, purple, burgundy, pink, but not all four! A couple other automakers grabbed onto it as well, Toyota/Lexus notably. Seems to have disappeared at the dawn of this decade.

2005_pontiac_grand_prix_gt-pic-7275.jpeg

pontiac-grand-prix-g-force-photo-200227-s-450x274.jpg

Beige has its moments, but it really shouldn't be used on anything where the design is meant to attract or hold attention. It's perfect on a dull box.

Not one bad color, but 4 bad colors.
This car should be in GT6.
It would be so funny online.
ab_badclown_01.jpg

800px-VWGolfHarlequin.jpg

7173597677_f8fa180e4d_z.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

Last edited:
With the correct proportions/configuration, the multi-coloured Golf doesn't look that bad.

The new 2017 Nissan GT-R in this Orange
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't like it IMO, i find other colours to be much better fitting and looks better too:

nissangtr-8622.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

galleryLandscape-gr61dy-ImageCut-3-1151x768.jpg

2017_nissan_gt-r_review_3.jpg

IMO, I think the metallic orange on the current GT-R is one of it's best colors. It manages to stand out, but not look excessively flashy.

That light lime green that was available on seemingly every car of the '00s looks pretty pretty ugly on every car, but it looks especially terrible on the Alfa Romeo 147 TS.

IMO, I think the metallic orange on the current GT-R is one of it's best colors. It manages to stand out, but not look excessively flashy.
Maybe it's just me liking more darker/dull colors then. It's not bad at all, it's just not my preferred color for a GT-R.

Please don't hate me.
Not relevant to the thread but I will address what you said:

I don't hate people because they are opinions are left-of-center or different from my own. If I hate someone, it's most likely because of their bad decisions or behavior.

Not relevant to the thread but I will address what you said:

I don't hate people because they are opinions are left-of-center or different from my own. If I hate someone, it's most likely because of their bad decisions or behavior.
I removed that line already right after i posted it since it didn't make any sense.
It's fine.

Hey look, it's a bad car with the outdated purple trend two years after it died! Not only that, but this PT Cruiser has the optional wood paneling stickers.

IMG_2185.JPG

Unless you're a certain Citroen concept, or a station wagon from the '70s, please never use wood paneling on your car.

Back