THE ULTIMATE Black w/polished lip rim and All Black rim Thread!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter VIPFREAK
  • 84 comments
  • 33,215 views
ImolaF360_SpiderGT_01.sized.jpg
 
Boost Lee
Wheels on the STI are 18x8.5 SSR Professor SP1's.

Yes I just figured that out today comparing them in a magazine. I forgot the Kazera KZ-As have a gunmetal grey center.
 
SSR SP1's and Work Meister S1's are probably my favorite black wheels with a polished lip.






-Mark
 
:drool:👍 umm... instant ava or wall or... EVERYTHING!

eek2.gif


28.jpg




Title Change!


skip0110
If anyone can find me a black Camaro/Firebird with these black vette rims on it, you will be my hero.
img02284wk.jpg

I think I actually did see one today? no camera to take a pic of it though. 👎:grumpy:
 



Last but Definitely not least! My car! well, what it would pretty much look like... :indiff:

 
VipFREAK
Ohmigod its a bumble bee.

Does no one do the old Z28 white stripe on hugger orange colors any more? That scheme would look good with black rims.

Oh yes, and
52_3.JPG

93_3.JPG
 
can anyone find a hurse or dodge magnum with those kind of rims?? :)
 
A little bit of lowering and then 👍 .
 
thats about the ugliest magnum ive seen...i said magnum because it looks like a hurse and would definately like to see hurses with black rims :) (maybe a flame job too)
 
This is the best I can do for the Monster Garage car.

442hzoom8bw.jpg
 
ug-ly, one more time...anyone have any hurse pics with black rims or even some type of modification to it?
 
:banghead: Damn it! I saw a 200_? Yellow Camaro with black rims/polished lip and I thought I got a pic of it on my camera phone but for some reason it didn't save. It looks pretty much like the Yellow w/black strip Viper in here.
 
Not a black car but still looks very good....

05_00003_1.jpg

05_00003_3.jpg
 
skip0110
.....Does no one do the old Z28 white stripe on hugger orange colors any more? That scheme would look good with black rims.
Ask, and you shall receive. Well, this one doesn't have stripes, but its close. Looks aces if you ask me.

Hilg

Hugger Orange SS with Black "ZR1s"
hugger20fi.jpg


hugger15mr.jpg


hugger58fo.jpg
 
JNasty4G63
Ask, and you shall receive. Well, this one doesn't have stripes, but its close. Looks aces if you ask me.

Hilg
Looks very nice indeed 👍

The color/stance is great, not to mention the clear SLP airbox, which I always thought was cool. They should make clear intakes for the LS1 (but they probably can't, I bet clear plastic can't stand up to the heat).
 
skip0110
.....They should make clear intakes for the LS1 (but they probably can't, I bet clear plastic can't stand up to the heat).
That Camaro I posted has an LS1, so they obviously do make it. The LS1 showed up in the F-body cars for '98, and that car is a '99. Hell, I got that pic off of LS1TECH.com. So, you can get the clear box for an LS1. Hope that helps.

Hilg
 
JNasty4G63
That Camaro I posted has an LS1, so they obviously do make it. The LS1 showed up in the F-body cars for '98, and that car is a '99. Hell, I got that pic off of LS1TECH.com. So, you can get the clear box for an LS1. Hope that helps.

Hilg
I know that is a LS1 ;) I was referring to the composite intake itself, not the airbox.

This part:
p115881_image_large.jpg
 
skip0110
I know that is a LS1 ;) I was referring to the composite intake itself, not the airbox.
Oh, the intake MANIFOLD. That one word changes everything. Now I understand what you mean. Yea, that might be a bit much trying to make one of those in clear. I'm sure it was hard enough making them in a composite as is, let alone in clear. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hilg
 
Wow, a whole thread of my least favorite color pattern for wheels.
 
Best. Thread . Ever .

***edit***

its like Rim Porn :sly: 👍
 
MR8
We have another Evo owner on GTP! :cheers: :cheers:


You a member of Evo-NY?

Judging by you posting a picture of Nocturnal's car, I would say you were.
 
MistaX
You a member of Evo-NY?

Judging by you posting a picture of Nocturnal's car, I would say you were.

You got me. Even though the Evo avator + location should easily give it away. :sly: I just don't post that much over there except to checkout meets and random tech stuff.
 
MR8
You got me. Even though the Evo avator + location should easily give it away. :sly: I just don't post that much over there except to checkout meets and random tech stuff.

Just because 80% of Evos in the tristate area are part of Evo-NY doesn't mean you have to be. :)

Maybe we'll cross paths at a meet sometime, I usually go to some. I was at Tobay n such.
 
MistaX
Just because 80% of Evos in the tristate area are part of Evo-NY doesn't mean you have to be. :)

Maybe we'll cross paths at a meet sometime, I usually go to some. I was at Tobay n such.


Maybe 7/23 if you plan on going to Mitsu Day. I'll most likely be there, IF IT DOESN'T RAIN! :grumpy: Hopefully I'll have my Evo-NY number and such by then... :)
 
Back