The ULTIMATE GTC Tokyo-Geneva FAQ, TPR version 1.0vB, is here!

• Thread starter HondaKid86
  • 46 comments
Well, apparently there is only around 100 cars in the game anyway. I haven't tried the really hard setting yet though that you unlock when you complete the game so i don't know if that will give more cars. I certainly haven't found the Cooper S Rally yet :(

I` ve completed the really hard setting. Despite of it the game gives no rewards and no new cars. Do you have 100% completed the game. It only gives 100% when you have all the licenses Gold.

Hey Pushrod and Clone, think you guys could shorten those lists down a bit? The FAQ is already a massive document and I think three lists just triples the load time :P

That said, the car list I have is complete -- the prize list isn't. If you guys would like to help compile it, drop me a line :) Otherwise, I'm pretty sure it won't get done.

I certainly don't want to be forceful or anything, but I'd like to know why the guy who rated this document a 1 did so...

Hey this Frustrated Palm Tree (name didnt fit). I mosy'd on over from GTN to see where other GT drivers park.

I hope they get a GTC for the US market. After all, think of all the profits they missed out on. After some thought I have come to conclude that:

1. Sony and PD have something up their sleeve for the American Market for not giving a GTC to us.
2. They will release one later, probably as a surprize. (hey they used some american cars after all :) )
3. They are going to amaze everyone with a spectacular game.

or....

4. They are just mean bullies who like to see us suffer lol j/k

Frustrated Palm Tree 🤬

I think #4 would be correct :P

WC, I think that Britian sell the Spyker, although I'm not too sure on that.

The Spyker is a Dutch car! I've heard Britain and Sweden, but not the Netherlands. Still, that's where it comes from! Jeez. If you'd searched for it on google you would have known - I of course know this because I'm Dutch myself. :D

Naturally, the Spyker is Dutch! Where else but in the dark back rooms of an Amsterdam hash bar could something like that be concieved? Not that it's by any stretch the strangest car I've seen, even within the limited scope of GT Concept (see Honda DualNote and Toyota/Sony POD for those honors), but it does represent a certain intelligently sublime goofiness only found in the BeNeLux region - much like MVRDV do for architecture.

Arwin, you can take that as a compliment.

None of that makes me forget the fact that we in the US have been shafted as far as new GT games...and I work at Sony! (though I don't have Yamauchi-san's direct line) Oh well - here's to GT4, I suppose.

Originally posted by illegal
Wow! You can win 1'000'000'000 credits!? Sounds great!

Yup. I bundled it up and passed it over to my gt3 a-Spec. However, I wish I could pass a couple of cars as well... But it is not possible :(

Latest Posts

Back