The Ultimate Hybrid Collection Thread (Long)

• Thread starter N1SMO
  • 45 comments
yo Side!
thx man!!
btw, can u make more cars?? BTW, the TVR's speed is foo f-ing FAST!! HAHAH but the steering sucks like hell! can u make a F1 which handles really good but have a lot of HP????

wht bout the 686?? 5000hp??? NO escudo engine!! i want the original!!!!
haha!~

btw, is it possible that u can make a game save which includes all the cars in the game and 100% complete??

side!

the car alone is also fine!!!
btw, when i try to change the parts in the speed12, the hp went back to 1072~

:) ur the best, side.....

ok I have been lurking for about 3 days now and wanted to know what all I needed to hybrid.

this is what I think I need:
Sharkport
mk's software

and I have mk's software

so do I need a GS or not

after I can hybrid you guys will see alot of :mad: :car: s of mine that include:

1963 Chevrolet Grand Sport:
Chassis: C5-R
Engine: Zo6 w/ displacement increase and 560hp
Wieght: 1906lbs(866kgs)
Body: 1996 Grand Sport Corvette

1998 Panoz Esperante GTR-1:
Body: stock
Chassis: stock
Engine: stock w/ either Balanced, Displacement, or P&P
Wieght: around 1936lbs (880kgs)

2001 Lenginfelter 427 TT Zo6
pretty much stock with Twin turbo giving around 750hp

No, you don't need a gameshark2. The cars weight is based on the chassis so ya might have a problem getting that the way ya want.

Originally posted by too cold
No, you don't need a gameshark2. The cars weight is based on the chassis so ya might have a problem getting that the way ya want.

Okay well thanks...hmmm that means I need to get a 880kgs car frame.

Yay! I finally got mine working!

My first swap was simply a Miata MX-5 with an RX-7 RS rotary in it. Not bad, and it sounded awesome.

I'll probably be setting up a section on my webpage devoted to the best hybrid creators.

Also, I'd like to ask a question of the hybriders here. Is it possible to actually change numbers inside the parts codes, or can you just swap parts?

Congrats AltF8 ,
So far noone has succesfully edited/created part codes. It locks up everytime. As for a tempate of the .ini file, that would be nice for the settings the only thing I mess with there are df, height and have been tinkering with some grip numbers, oh yeah, also setting miles to 0.

Originally posted by too cold
Congrats AltF8 ,
So far noone has succesfully edited/created part codes. It locks up everytime. As for a tempate of the .ini file, that would be nice for the settings the only thing I mess with there are df, height and have been tinkering with some grip numbers, oh yeah, also setting miles to 0.

Well, I figured as much. Oh well. :)

Back