The ULTIMATE Rally Car!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KiwiBoy
  • 1 comments
  • 560 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
311
I am planning to buy the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car. It cost so much!!(1,250,000!!!) So what do you people think about this car, is it worth the money???
 
KiwiBoy
I am planning to buy the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car. It cost so much!!(1,250,000!!!) So what do you people think about this car, is it worth the money???

These search results were found by using "is it worth the money" for the search terms.

These are the results...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=500171

Notice the first page's Is It Worth The Price thread?

Well please...
Feel free to take it over there and ask your questions. 👍
I am sure there will be many who answer your question.

Remember to Search next time!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back