The Ultra Realistic Photo Thread [READ OP BEFORE POSTING]

• Thread starter ACJMED
  • 437 comments
Still trying to get the correct shade of E92 M3 GTS Orange. This is my closest yet:
BMW_M3_Coupe_1.jpg

The real car:
BMW_M3_GTS_2011_1.jpg

Just needs to be a shade darker ...

Still trying to get the correct shade of E92 M3 GTS Orange. This is my closest yet:
BMW_M3_Coupe_1.jpg

The real car:
BMW_M3_GTS_2011_1.jpg

Just needs to be a shade darker ...

I'd say the orange is just about right, it's just more overcast in the real photo so it appears a bit darker and flatter in tone.

But more importantly, you didn't read the opening post. This thread is not for posting your own shots. Rather for posting other peoples work that you deem to look real. Please take note next time.

*Side note: the sky in the real photo is comp'd in and not particularly well, see the windows for evidence.

GPR
I'd say the orange is just about right, it's just more overcast in the real photo so it appears a bit darker and flatter in tone.

But more importantly, you didn't read the opening post. This thread is not for posting your own shots. Rather for posting other peoples work that you deem to look real. Please take note next time.

*Side note: the sky in the real photo is comp'd in and not particularly well, see the windows for evidence.
:banghead: ...sorry!

Guys, do you have an idea how to keep the high quality of the photo when i resize it?
It should retain it's quality if you downsize it, especially if you were working with 2x magnification. Are you saving it in a "high" quality too? (Source: deductive reasoning, I may not actually know what I am talking about. :scared:)

Here are some recent ones. Glad to see this thread is active again! it's all :bowdown: here!

@Aqualoop
aqualoop.jpg

@G_Parrilla
g parilla.jpg

@AidenNewman888
aiden newman.jpg

@TaSiMa
17168420038_9ed1f974d5_o.jpg

Wonderful work.

image.jpg

Here is my Bentley Speed 8 going round Le Sarthe, probably one of the best edited pics iver ever taken, the more times i drive it the more i love it

Last edited:
WOW!!!
Thanks @Sa7een :bowdown:, it is a great honor for me to appear in this thread :embarrassed:. Thank you thank you thank you very much!

The clarity in your recent photos blew me away and I love how it looks real even seemingly unedited. You are very welcome. :cheers:

Wow double! That was totally unexpected! Thanks guys! :cheers:

Looked like a in-car shot from the Indy 500 on TV! I loved the idea and angle, so I thought it was worth sharing. :)

Back