The Ultra Realistic Photo Thread [READ OP BEFORE POSTING]

• Thread starter ACJMED
  • 437 comments
YAY!!! I thank you so much Stopforpetrol!!! While most of my shots represented may not be my most 'Ultra Realistic', I appreciate the honor you have given me!!! Cheers Werner!!!:dopey:👍

The selected shots from these guys represent the grandest of illusions, those indistinguishable from true life. I hope all who view those wonderful photos feel likewise.

Fellas, Always show appreciation , compliments cost nothing, and last forever.👍

@poumpoum and @MoMo PeeZero Thankyou so much for your choices, I am honoured to even have one photo in here, but two different images is just mind blowing.:cheers::gtpflag:

I also agree with @Stopforpetrol on your latest efforts Gary.

You always have the edge in providing something totally different from the norm and that is what makes us pay attention.:bowdown:

You earned it 'Probe!!! I'm just the messenger. And Thanks for all of you support!👍

Oh, thank you so much for the kind words Bro! I really glad to see here my work. We are always "Like a Boss" :D

You kidding me? I would post your work every five minutes, if not for me getting Perma-Banned. You come from the heart with your work, and it shows.

My consistency is not good enough to be a Boss yet...More like...'Underboss'. But I do appreciate the compliment.

Much Love Vladdy!!!

Thanks for sharing my shot, Gary! :cheers:

Ever since you opened the Lambo doors (GT5), I have been hooked on you work. You are the 'One'.

Your photographs inspire me, they inspire everyone to just get better.

When I see you 'Liked' one of my photos, I dance, dance , dance...then get back to work!

Thank YOU for showing the way of the warrior.:bowdown:

Just don't forget people, If you see 'Ultra Real', take a moment to support your fellow photographer. Post it here for all to see!!!

Not a problem Nux! You provide thrills that all should see. Among the best, you always bring the Heat!

Plus, the beginners need to see the possibilities of dedication. Your shots make me want to get better.👍👍👍

@mazda787

13884491792_56b094af8c_c.jpg

This is an amazing shot. I am a very big fan of the Nissan GT-R series. Great job.

Andy, Thank You so much!!!👍

No, problem Momo. You and many other talented people here have a great sense of talent and skill when taking these pictures. The level of creativity in these pictures, is stunning and also gives many people the inspiration and motivation to take photos like these of their very own.

Latest Posts

Back