• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 5 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
You may be wondering... why even bother with the United States Football League? Well, you'd be right to ask that, considering the foldings of the AAF and the XFL. The USFL was around between 1983 and 1985 previously. It was recently reborn to provide Spring football to your liking. Maybe the USFL will last longer than the AAF and the XFL combined. I will be here to just provide a thread to discuss the reborn USFL.

To learn more about the USFL, visit: https://www.usfl2.com . If you are willing to chat about the USFL, this is your thread. The reborn USFL will air on FOX starting in April 2022. So let's discuss!

One of the teams in the USFL was here in Houston. Recently, the Houston Gamblers annoucned Kevin Sumlin as the coach of the Houston Gamblers. We know K. Sumlin pretty well from his time coaching the University of Houston and even Texas A&M.

Well, the USFL returns TONIGHT! If you will be watching, the New Jersey Generals will meet the Birmingham Stallions tonight. FOX and NBC will share coverage of the USFL's return at 7:30 PM Eastern Time. Most of the USFL's games will happen in Birmingham, Alabama.

It will be tough for the reborn USFL to survive considering the respective fails of the AAF and the XFL. More power to the USFL, if it can survive unlike the other two aforementioned leagues.

Enjoy the reborn USFL if you'll be watching!

My Houston Gamblers defeated the Michigan Panthers 17-12 yesterday. Houston's next game is against the Birmingham Stallions this Saturday. Not a lot of people are expecting much out of this reborn USFL, and I am uncertain this league will get any real support and fandom. I saw most of the 1st Half of New Jersey vs. Birmingham game back on Saturday.

I been trying to follow the USFL, but it hasn't been real exciting. My Houston Gamblers are 1-2 or 1-3 or something so far. I wouldn't be surprised if this USFL folds after next year or the year after.

Last edited:
Back