The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
Not yet anyway :sly:

Anyhow, I was not expecting VGTs to have their own die-casts, but its beginning to look interesting.

Quite. Knowing Norev's own lineup of Peugeot Concepts (they have a bit of everything, from the RC all the way to the Onyx), it's almost a given that they will deal with the VGT one way or another...

And I still stand to what I said before; I want... no, I NEED a scale model Chappy 2X. Any company; Hot Wheels, Kyosho, Bburago... Someone has to deal with the 2X, because that design is way too incredible to be ignored. If Alpine and Nissan can have scale model VGTs, so can Chaparral.

Also, if it ever comes out, I want to see a Bertone too. Yes, I know it's way too crazy even for GT standards, but that's really the key point; it makes HW fantasy cars look normal. :lol:

I must say I'm chuffed to see scale models appearing, I'd be very interesting in the Mazda and the BMW. Id pay a premium for a high quality finish aswell.

BMW should release another VGT:

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1130583

attachment.php

I don't know if this has been posted before or not, but Fiat Chrysler Automobiles just uploaded this on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChryslerGroup/videos/10153375413384485/?pnref=story

"Attention, Gran Turismo6 fans:
SRT Tomahawk Vision Gran Turismo.
Single-seater.
Hybrid powertrain.
Curves that don't quit.
Amazing performance.
Soon.
Real soon.
Get ready.
Here's a taste:"

Tomahawk!? I know where that name comes from:

dodge_tomahawk_2.jpg

A hybrid, single-seater car with moar brake flaps... Is it the second coming remix of the 2X? Looks like SRT is also planning to go crazy...

Also, great find, Caddy, much appreciated.

To expand upon my previous post, if this is a typical 600PP, 4WD, mild understeer affair, I'm going to be disappointed.

TL;DR, I'm going to be disappointed.

Back