The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments
  • 284,876 views

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

  • Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

    Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

    Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

    Votes: 98 23.8%

  • Total voters
    412
It should be sticked and the "Gran Turismo 6 career race list" should be unsticked (incomplete,two day life project that serve no purpose).
 
Sure, why not?
 
Great thread and since is all about VGT it must obligatory a sticky one.
👍

Where are the admins?
:gtpflag:
 
db2199c67704b6da10fc6346250ae059_small.jpeg

"The concept will demonstrate the vision and spirit of Infiniti in a new never before seen format"

The car will be shown in October in Paris car expo.

Possible VGT teaser?
Probably not, but I'll leave this here just in case. =)
 
424157.jpg
424072.jpg
424067.jpg
424066.jpg
424065.jpg
424156.jpg
424155.jpg
Now only if Ferrari joined the Vision Gran Turismo movement, this is one I know nobody will complain about! Ferrari F80! The Ferrari F80 comes powered by a twin-turbo V8 rated at 900 hp supported by a 300 hp KERS system.
 
Last edited:
The rear end almost looks like a front end... You can literally feel its aerodynamics. Bella Macchina!!!
 
Looks good. But I prefer the Xerzi still.
 
I have to admit that even after the harsh criticism I gave, the Nissan doesn't really look that bad. Specifically the rear looks very well done. I did laugh however, due to the fact that I was right when I predicted it would be some sort of generic Turbo V6 AWD hybrid :D

The Aston looks wonderful, even though it looks oddly familiar. Almost like a baby Veyron. Also, PD messed it up with:

a) Not modeling the interior, when the guys at Aston Martin did designed it
b) Using the old sound sample for the Lotus Elise and Esprit from way back in GT2, when they have these wonderful V12 samples in the current Aston Martin lineup.

I'd honestly suggest PD that if they will not release decent DLC, with real ROAD CARS (and why not. Race cars too), then at least put a bit more of effort to the VGT project. I mean, come on. They are concepts, so anything goes. Give us the ability to tune them (Except for those that are already heavily tuned, like the Aston). and for the love of Odin; please model the interiors. Don't be lazy.
 
This video about the DP-100 was just realeased and is really interesting. It actually explains how the car works better than the official video or the website.



>We wanted a beautiful sound

>You can hear different noises from the engine

I'm sorry, are we not driving the same car?


Also like how they completely didn't say a thing about the Interior.
 
For the AM VGT, you have to use manual transmission, because the powerpeak is under the red line, so you really have to shift before reaching the red line.
 
The AM is also off spec. He says its 50/50 but not in the game + the base set up is crap, but when you ballast 50/50 its fine. So it feels like its supposed to be 50/50 and PD still needs to improve the handling of rear heavy cars, the handling of them is still off despite the 1.09 "fix".
 
The AM is also off spec. He says its 50/50 but not in the game + the base set up is crap, but when you ballast 50/50 its fine. So it feels like its supposed to be 50/50 and PD still needs to improve the handling of rear heavy cars, the handling of them is still off despite the 1.09 "fix".
PD should fix the Veyron's handling whenever it's at over 375KM/H.
 
For me I feel anything rear heavy has toooooooo much pendulum motion. On top of the PP system favors weight in the rear but the handling get worse not better.
 
Given that it's not an optional download, I think that's a good indicaton of how many active GT6 players there currently are.
 
For the AM VGT, you have to use manual transmission, because the powerpeak is under the red line, so you really have to shift before reaching the red line.
With automatic you'll reach 360KM/H, and with manual you'll reach 397KM/H with the DP-100.

IMO the DP-100 is probably Aston Martin's take on a Chrysler ME-Four Twelve-like hypercar.
 
Last edited:
Given that it's not an optional download, I think that's a good indicaton of how many active GT6 players there currently are.
Agreed. Thats why I posted it. Even if theres duplicate accounts for every download, thats still 1.75million people playing gt6.
 
I voted wrong.....:lol: :lol:
 
You like it in the corner don't you? D.O.D.!
Only when I`m rarely playing XCOM.


BTW: I expected a surprise VGT release today. I was wrong.
 
Thought Id leave this here
View attachment 212414

A piece on bloomberg about video games being the 'new car show'.
That doesn't mean the 2.5 million people who have GT6 all have the DP-100 Vision GT, some of them have the car in their update but refused to buy the car in-game.
 
That doesn't mean the 2.5 million people who have GT6 all have the DP-100 Vision GT, some of them have the car in their update but refused to buy the car in-game.

Because they got it in the TT seasonal.
 
That doesn't mean the 2.5 million people who have GT6 all have the DP-100 Vision GT, some of them have the car in their update but refused to buy the car in-game.
That makes sense until you realize you have to download the update to get the car in the seasonal. So either this is 2.5 million updated gt6's or 2.5 million did the seasonal. Either way thats a lot of users.
 
Given that it's not an optional download, I think that's a good indicaton of how many active GT6 players there currently are.

And then you can add the users that think they are the majority, that say they haven't logged in in months. That puts sales well over that figure.

Ps. Hi Johnny P and toko
 
Back