The Wagons Only Thread [Please See First Post!]

• Thread starter E RaK
  • 1,462 comments
aut-21-rk1469-01p.jpg

So I'm a massive Mustang fan. Don't know how I've yet to own one, but it is what it is. One day. I'm also crazy about wagons. Have been my whole life, probably due to at least one of my parents owning a wagon during all of the years from my birth up until I started driving myself. And yet for some reason I've always cringed a bit when seeing renders or custom creations of shooting brake-ified Mustangs. That is, until these two AI creations popped up in my IG feed. Two-door based conversions still look awful in my opinion, but the two four-doors below have me BADLY wanting to find an old Ford wagon with close-enough styling and do a front clip conversion.

Last edited:
That first wagon should be pretty easy to do with a 1978-83 Ford Fairmont wagon. It was the original Fox chassis the 1979-1993 Mustang was built on. And a Fairmont wagon can be pretty racy.
IMG_2115.jpeg

IMG_2116.jpeg

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2118.jpeg

IMG_2119.jpeg

There are actually a couple modified Fairmont wagons in my town. I need to get a picture of the white one some day, but here's the other. It's even on what look to be 2005ish Mustang wheels. But I did not know they shared the Fox platform, that increases my interest significantly!

38112566035_2285ab0965_b.jpg

Back