| ''THE WALLS'' Drift COMP |

How Much 'HP' Do You Like To Drift With ?

• Less Than 300 HP

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Between 300 HP & 400 HP

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Between 400 HP & 500 HP

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Between 500 HP & 600 HP

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Between 600 HP & 700 HP

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • More Than 700 HP

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn i had to leave :( wish i could of kick monstergauz's *** ;) lol

You're not the only one. And lukas, if you're reading this then be prepared for some serious 🤬 kicking!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WTB-DC / U P D A T E​

33z692v.jpg

Awful host. Comp not recommended. 👎 OP says first 16 players can drift in comp and after practice he kicks 8 people. Not good hosting at all.

Awful host. Comp not recommended. 👎 OP says first 16 players can drift in comp and after practice he kicks 8 people. Not good hosting at all.

Hey it's what you get for not following instructions. Asa was doing his best to maintain order & a lot of you were just messing around & drifting recklessly.

Sucks that I couldn't stay, you got to do another comp in Long Beach soon Asa.

Hey it's what you get for not following instructions. Asa was doing his best to maintain order & a lot of you were just messing around & drifting recklessly.

Sucks that I couldn't stay, you got to do another comp in Long Beach soon Asa.

Not following instructions? How about you or anyone else in that room tell me how I was not following instructions. I've drifted plenty of comps on here and not one person can say I've ever caused any problems in their lobby. So how about you think and make sure you know what you are talking about before you reply to something you have no idea about.

Well it was fun but I wonder who you consider the winner... Nar voted for me twice and nobody else voted at all. Nevertheless we did sudden death runs where the people suddenly wanted to vote and did it for majisto

Not following instructions? How about you or anyone else in that room tell me how I was not following instructions. I've drifted plenty of comps on here and not one person can say I've ever caused any problems in their lobby. So how about you think and make sure you know what you are talking about before you reply to something you have no idea about.

No idea... I was there and everytime Asa wanted to show the line it was a problem to have everyone pay attention, some people wouldn't stop at the lineup, some guys were slamming into everyone at the line up, you guys had it coming to you. Asa is not the kind of guy that kicks someone just for fun, if you got kicked it's because you were doing something wrong.

You are not talking to a random guy.. This is not my first comp.
I expelled people, because they do not listen to my instructions or they just can't drift ; go wrong-way, ramming all people etc.
After 40mins to try to start the comp. I had to kick some to finaly start it right.
Enough is Enough, people don't want to wait 40mins to do a comp..
And, we had several beginners that prevented us to start.. I try to give a chance, but sometime they don't bring it..

I have nothing against you, Im sorry for what happen.

Well it was fun but I wonder who you consider the winner... Nar voted for me twice and nobody else voted at all. Nevertheless we did sudden death runs where the people suddenly wanted to vote and did it for majisto

I know, no one won this comp.. cause no one vote..
I don't know why.. but suddenly, everybody was afk except Nar..
Need more then one judge.. Sorry for that MonsterGAUZ.
This is the first time I saw my COMP become out of control like this..
I will use all the mistakes that arrived to correct problems that are occurring.

No idea... I was there and everytime Asa wanted to show the line it was a problem to have everyone pay attention, some people wouldn't stop at the lineup, some guys were slamming into everyone at the line up, you guys had it coming to you. Asa is not the kind of guy that kicks someone just for fun, if you got kicked it's because you were doing something wrong.

Yea, Im not this kind of guy.
& Im sorry for that again.

Asa don't let the crybabys bring you down bro you run great comps so you had a bad one who cares

Asa dont worry bro, we all know you and your comps and know that they are organized and fair, unfortunetly when trying to do a public one to integrate new drifters to the community most of them ruin the time for everyone that is being organized and trying to have a good time, next time i believe you'll have to do a private lounge or somenthing because i get you and i know how annoying and unorganized can some people be. Dont worry dude! 👍

Asa don't let the crybabys bring you down bro you run great comps so you had a bad one who cares

Thank you. Yeah ! :)

Asa dont worry bro, we all know you and your comps and know that they are organized and fair, unfortunetly when trying to do a public one to integrate new drifters to the community most of them ruin the time for everyone that is being organized and trying to have a good time, next time i believe you'll have to do a private lounge or somenthing because i get you and i know how annoying and unorganized can some people be. Dont worry dude! 👍

Thank you mate. And, yes, It's hard to make a random Comp.
But private, we can't meet new peoples.. I know some ruin the time for
everyone, but I try to give a chance, if they don't bring it. Vaccum !! :crazy:

Back