The worlds sexiest car-AMERICA (U.S.A.)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 66 comments
  • 3,781 views
l;ast day for nominatons!
 
I suppose I should say sorry about the weinermobile joke? :dopey: :cheers:

I nominate the Mosler MT900 as well as the MT900R.


Their Site

Their Gallery
"Small" USA based company that's older than you would think. I think it's out of Florida.:confused:

Looks like a fun car and the lines are real smooth. Pictures might not do it justice either... I suggest checking their site for all of the various pictures.
Their home page is excellent. 👍 👍

And to think that Mosler could go make that beauty after making the Consulier!

consulier-gtp.jpg
 
the 1960 Chevrolet Impala Sport coupe. Period.

The 1932 Ford Model B 5 window coupe has a way of emptying my salivary glands as well.
 
Ford GT '05 inside and out. The Best american car ever produced IMO:

ph_gt_popup_10.jpg


fordgt05_20.jpg


fordgt05.jpg


fordgt05_21.jpg


fordgt05_14.jpg
 
i sat in one

BTW

no more nominations please
 
Back