The worlds sexiest car-AMERICA (U.S.A.)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 66 comments
  • 3,781 views
I agree completely with that post, there are cars where I've really like one generation of the model lineup and hated another.
 
l-88_hood___covers_on.jpg


C3 Stingray 427 L88. because I prefer streetsharks to bouncy sausagematerials ( mustang)👍
 
ok. if you all agree.
 
CCX
ok. if you all agree.

I certainly agree, I love the '63 Stingray (in the context of this thread) but would struggle to say the same about the later varients.

Regards

Scaff
 
I nominate the Shelby Series-1...

shelbyseries198.jpg


It's like a modern day Cobra, with an Oldsmobile engine.:boggled:
 
Are we talking sexy as in "best looking", or sexy as in "pulls in the most female trim"? If it's the former, I vote the '99 Viper (coupe or targa). If it's the latter, I vote the '99 Viper (coupe or targa).







Yeah, same car either way.
 
Shelby Cobra 427... with all the trimmings.
 
Any way, those are some of the cars that come to mind although I know there are others. 👍
Oh and of course this one screams sexy!

If you're one for phallic symbolism, then yeah.
 
Suggest you leave the Wienermobile out of the voting, otherwise this whole thing is gonna go 4Chan.
 
Oh gosh, I forgot about the Auburn Speedster Boattail...

:drool:

oldtimer.jpg
 
please add my nomination to the list in post #1, i nominated the Dodge Charger '68. thanks 👍

viper
 
Oh gosh, I forgot about the Auburn Speedster Boattail...

:drool:

oldtimer.jpg

This is a 'sexy car' in the same way that Liberace or Elton John are 'sexy men' or Zaza Gabor (as she is now) is a 'sexy women' :yuck:
 
This is a 'sexy car' in the same way that Liberace or Elton John are 'sexy men' or Zaza Gabor (as she is now) is a 'sexy women' :yuck:

It's ok, you can remove the blindfold now!
 
This is a 'sexy car' in the same way that Liberace or Elton John are 'sexy men' or Zaza Gabor (as she is now) is a 'sexy women' :yuck:

uhm, does a car have to be Manly to be Sexy? I really think that this is quite a beautiful car.

oh, and it has 300 hp, wiht 1930s tech. not bad, huh? ;)
 
uhm, does a car have to be Manly to be Sexy? I really think that this is quite a beautiful car.

oh, and it has 300 hp, wiht 1930s tech. not bad, huh? ;)

No i just think it needs to be at least moderately attractive to be sexy. OTT and flamboyant doesn't make something sexy in my eyes.

You can't expect to 'pull' anyone driving a car that looks like that.
 
1969 Camaro RS, SS, Z/28 350/396/427:
68_12.JPG

74_12.JPG

f4_12.JPG

09_12.JPG

de_12.JPG

f4_12.JPG

52_12.JPG


With this color+stripe combo:
69CAMARO427005.jpg

69CAMARO427007.jpg


Number 2 on my list...

1970 Pontiac GTO Judge:
fa_12.JPG

7a_12.JPG

27_12.JPG

An RPM gauge on the bonnet (hood)!
48_1.JPG
 
1. read post 1
YOU MAY NOMINATE ONE CAR
2.please- no joke nimiations, because if it is your first nomination and even if it a joke, i will add it to the list.
 
I love the 1975 Pontiac Le Mans styling, this one in particular, but I like all of them...

656111_4.jpg

2315616_6.jpg


This next one is the Cup edition...

rr75gtpontiaccuprichardduncan02.jpg

rr75gtpontiaccuprichardduncan01.jpg

rr75gtpontiaccuprichardduncan04.jpg

rr75gtpontiaccuprichardduncan03.jpg
 
The Dodge Viper of course. But in technical details, I mean the first Vipers, aka the RT/10s, and GTSs.

Those were and still are some amazing cars. Even more so that they helped show American cars can be badass in LeMans.:sly:
 
I suppose I should say sorry about the weinermobile joke? :dopey: :cheers:

I nominate the Mosler MT900 as well as the MT900R.


Their Site

Their Gallery
"Small" USA based company that's older than you would think. I think it's out of Florida.:confused:

Looks like a fun car and the lines are real smooth. Pictures might not do it justice either... I suggest checking their site for all of the various pictures.
Their home page is excellent. 👍 👍
 
New Vette Z06, in black. I stood next to one at a car show this summer, and all I have to say is "Wow". Pictures don't do it justice. When you stand next to it, it looks soooo low and muscular, just totally wicked.
 
Back