The Z club.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 81 comments
  • 2,844 views
They're kind of hard to find, but in the search I found this. Not too overdone but still beautiful.
CAR%20350Z%20GT3.jpg
 
just for you guys i found this one
 
I have tons of 350Z pictures ill upload them later... too tired now!
 
Wow, I love that 300ZX in red with those huge rims(middle right).
 
Umm, that car looks stock, just has rims. But I like the second black Z with the five spoke wheels and the stillen spoiler. I plan on getting a Z this summer. And im considering getting that stillen spoiler,but i want it in carbon fiber, because im most likely im going to order a carbon fiber hood from Border. I like the fenders too, i've never seen the Z3's on the z32, but I might resist because it looks a bit ricey.
 
Thanks, My favorite one is the charcoal color one with the 350z in the background, it shows off the long sleek lines of the hood
 
The white one with the 21 on the hood, has a VG30DETT (the twin turbo engine from the 300zx)
 
Many of the Zs posted were 280s, so I was merely stating my opinion.
 
Umm the only Z's i posted on this page were the Z32's. I was just wondering if you said that; 280's suck compared to 240's, or they are the poop, cause you misspelled it, so it could have gone either way:cool:
 
IMO 280's are worse than 260's and s60's are worse than 240s...
 
because 240's are king:)
 
Back