-High Rock Raceway (Completed)[Link]

-Losail International Circuit (Completed)[Link]

Autodromo Almirante Brown (Completed)[Link]
-El Autodromo 17 de October (Completed)[Link]
-Nivelles-Baulers (Completed)[Link]
-Autodromo Internacional Nelson Piquet/Jacarepagua (Completed)[Link]
-AVUS (Completed)[Link]

Courses can be found here

This is where I'll take my best tracks and publish them here. They'll be organized by category in separate packs. Hope you enjoy, and please give feedback so I can improve on my work! Thanks!
:cheers:
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Road Atlanta is a bit longer than it actually is right now. Gonna try making it correct, but it might take a day or two :irked:

I did a Custom Track Showcase for Norisring. Quite liked the track itself but would have loved to see it set in a city environment but that's the limitations of the course maker.

I did a Custom Track Showcase for Norisring. Quite liked the track itself but would have loved to see it set in a city environment but that's the limitations of the course maker.

It would be cool to still be able to put scenery with the decreased turn radius, but oh well. Anyways, thanks for this! Glad to see someone is enjoying the track :)

It would be cool to still be able to put scenery with the decreased turn radius, but oh well. Anyways, thanks for this! Glad to see someone is enjoying the track :)
It's a good recreation. I very much enjoyed it. I'm sure the other tracks are as good. There's too much effort going into these tracks to see it go unnoticed.

It's a good recreation. I very much enjoyed it. I'm sure the other tracks are as good. There's too much effort going into these tracks to see it go unnoticed.
Nivelles Baulers, Losail, and Jacarepagua are probably my runner ups. Some of the others have some unfixable awkward elevation changes, but thanks! Seeing a showcase of it made my day :D

Nivelles Baulers, Losail, and Jacarepagua are probably my runner ups. Some of the others have some unfixable awkward elevation changes, but thanks! Seeing a showcase of it made my day :D
Just tried out El Autodromo 17 de Octobre. It's fantastic. I see what you mean by the awkward elevation but it's a fantastic and fast flowing track.

Nice! I might try and lower the banking to see if it helps with the dips in the turns. Thanks for putting out these videos :)

I just tried out Valleyside, and it's quite a bit of fun. It's not perfect, it has a little bump in one of the turns which is a bit annoying, and the game's ridiculous elevation comes into play in the later half of the track. But that's sort of why I like the track. It adds to it, I think I'll try out some more of your tracks tomorrow. Though I still definitely think you should focus on trying to iron out those little creases that the courses have sometimes though, because then your tracks would be brilliant.

I just tried out Valleyside, and it's quite a bit of fun. It's not perfect, it has a little bump in one of the turns which is a bit annoying, and the game's ridiculous elevation comes into play in the later half of the track. But that's sort of why I like the track. It adds to it, I think I'll try out some more of your tracks tomorrow. Though I still definitely think you should focus on trying to iron out those little creases that the courses have sometimes though, because then your tracks would be brilliant.
Yeah, I noticed the bump in the corner when I first tested it, but I was kinda iffy on removing it. Also, the I changed the layout on editor before it became Track of the Week (whoops :() so it will have to stay. I might remove some of the tracks that the awkward kinks cannot be removed, but I'm kinda indecisive since I've only been given little feedback.

But thanks for yours. It helps me out a ton :)

Back