TheKitten's Gallery | Closed For Good | Farewell

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 55 comments
United States
United States

Hai! Its good to be Back! Welcome back! Thanks again guys. Also thanks GTP Members for the awesome Feedback from everyone here its very nice and respectful thanks :) Thumbs Up!
Q/A
What got you into Photomode in GT Series?
- Honestly, Looking at the GT5 Photomode Forums. I was Amazed at how realistic the images are. MoMo did give me lots of Inspiration as Help, as Fyshokid. I was amazed how one of the pictures i took with a S13 turned out. So it really made me continue.
When did you begin using Photomode?
- I started in GT5. But it was after a year or 2 i had the game. I have improved alot, and used most of the Camera in GT5. Now i'm onto GT6 :D.
What program do you use to edit?
- I use GIMP 2.8.6. One of my favorite programs to edit with.
Will you make a gallery for photos of Gran Turismo 6?
- I did that already right?
What is your favorite thing to photograph?
- This is a hard question to answer honestly, since i just got GT6. I don't have every car yet :P
How easy is using GT6's camera for you?
- Its kinda Wanky. Its somewhat easy but somewhat hard. Its hard to get the perfect picture you want in your head. But in all its somewhat easy. But over time ill get better it will become more easy.

Any Feedback would be wonderful :).

Alfa Romero Mito

Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition

Last edited:
Some decent shots for a nice start. The shutter speed/panning is quite effective in the second LFA shot and gives some nice realism. 👍

Wow!!! Your progress is amazing!!!

The Mitos', for a lack of better words, are real. (Bang up job!):drool::eek:👍

The Audi shot looks exciting. But did you pass???👍👍

The 458s' remind me of my real life photography skills. A little too bright, as you lost color info off of the top half of car. (overexposed). Not perfect, but convey the message just fine.👍

And well, that LFA, It's always a hard act to follow. Always gives great shooting. And with your photos backgrounds, the shots come together like butt cheeks! Well Played Amigo!:drool:
And now, back to getting P.I.T. maneuvered for money...:gtpflag:

Wow!!! Your progress is amazing!!!

The Mitos', for a lack of better words, are real. (Bang up job!):drool::eek:👍

The Audi shot looks exciting. But did you pass???👍👍

The 458s' remind me of my real life photography skills. A little too bright, as you lost color info off of the top half of car. (overexposed). Not perfect, but convey the message just fine.👍

And well, that LFA, It's always a hard act to follow. Always gives great shooting. And with your photos backgrounds, the shots come together like butt cheeks! Well Played Amigo!:drool:
And now, back to getting P.I.T. maneuvered for money...:gtpflag:

Thanks :). I did pass the S1 Challenge. Took me a couple tries. But the 458 the Photomode kept glitching. and the screen would become all bright and it would render like that ;\/.

11609959415_694f50633d_z.jpg

Nice to see you here mate :)
Good gallery start with the LFA pics : they are very nice 👍
The quattro and the F430 sets are my fav' but your whole work is good :cheers:

I like a lot your two Veyron shots 👍
The Evo vs Impreza shots have a nice realistic rendering. But my fav' shot in these last ones is the b&w NSX one, love that composition and the contrast is perfect 👍
And nice preview also with a good sense of motion !

I like a lot your two Veyron shots 👍
The Evo vs Impreza shots have a nice realistic rendering. But my fav' shot in these last ones is the b&w NSX one, love that composition and the contrast is perfect 👍
And nice preview also with a good sense of motion !

Thanks @Kodje! Means a lot :).

Latest Posts

Back