TheNuvolari's Drawings

Hungary
Bács-Kiskun
Welcome to my drawings thread!

I will post my own drawings here. I mainly draw vehicles, more precisely cars&trucks.

Starting off with this Scania S730T. I obviously didn't draw every detail. It still took me 7 hours! :eek:
full

Scania-S730T-3-copy.jpg

I'll probably do some more, also, I'm on the fence about requests.

Hope you'll like my drawings, and I welcome every kind of feedback! :)👍

As someone who works around semi trucks, I really appreciate the detail you go into mate. Great drawings :)👍

As someone who works around semi trucks, I really appreciate the detail you go into mate. Great drawings :)👍
Thank you very much! :) May I ask that do you drive those trucks sometimes?

Oldies #1

While I was cleaning my Desk, I found my very old drawings which I drew back in 2015... Those were the days...
Excuse the horrible quality and errors they have, like I said they are really worn out. Hopefully some of you may still find it interesting. :)

Lamborghini Urraco

Ford Mustang Fastback

BMW M3 E36

Yea I drive the trucks on occasion. I used to drive them regularly but I’ve moved more into a warehousing roll so I very rarely take them out anymore. They really are incredible machines :)

I would like to ask you guys which one should I draw first: a Lexus LC500 or a Subie 22B? Since my last car drawing is from 2015, it won't have such horrific quality as those above, I swear! :lol:

Thaaank you, happy that you like it! :) I don't even dare to post the real picture here, because you would see how off the proportions are. :ouch:

Next time I should draw something boxier, sometimes getting those modern lines right can be a real challenge!

Thaaank you, happy that you like it! :) I don't even dare to post the real picture here, because you would see how off the proportions are. :ouch:

Next time I should draw something boxier, sometimes getting those modern lines right can be a real challenge!
If you need suggestions, the old Skyline had a great look, especially for a boxy design

1972-nissan-skyline-2000-gt-x-gt-r-taillight-conversion.jpg

Sorry about the long silence, my phone camera is having problems lately, every picture is extremely blurry, that's why I was quiet for this long.

I lent another phone until I can fix the problem on my own phone, here's my latest creation!

Scania S500 '16

full

I know I promised the Skyline, but I had an earlier request, so I made that first.
Next up: Skyline C10!​

What a coincidence! I found the exact same Skyline C10 what you posted Sander 001! :D

I had a lot of fun drawing this, maybe it was my easiest one so far, it didn't take more than 5 hours to draw! :lol:

Nissan Skyline C10 '69

full
That 'Skyline' logo on the side looks a bit like 'Style' tho. :lol:

The next projects are gonna be trucks only. Kenworth T610>Kenworth T800 (8x4 :scared:)>Volvo FH.​

Sooo... anyone got any idea which car to draw after the VNX (forgot that it's a VNX, not a VNL)? Of course not something that was drawn by experts in extreme quality. :lol:

Back