There is a glitch in the X2014 championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheLOUDMUSIC
  • 13 comments
  • 1,746 views
Messages
30
United States
Great Plains
Messages
TheLOUDMUSIC
What it is, is it let's you use any tire you want for the races. Yes, you can use racing soft, and I believe the competition stays on RHs.
 
What it is, is it let's you use any tire you want for the races. Yes, you can use racing soft, and I believe the competition stays on RHs.

I don't think that's a glitch.

For the Junior races the default tyres are Racing Softs.
 
I don't think that's a glitch.

For the Junior races the default tyres are Racing Softs.
Ah, I see. Well, in that case, you can still have whatever you want, with RH as a default.
 
The first championship race at silverstone said 3 laps. I had to do 4. Almost a glitch...
 
The first championship race at silverstone said 3 laps. I had to do 4. Almost a glitch...


There all 4 laps except Brands thats 3
 
Not sure if its a glitch - anyway, wasn't it this way in some of the Aspec GT5 races?
 
Either way, I hate them, totally unrealistic. It's down to reaction times rather than driving skill..... Ok if you're a spotty fifteen year old!
 
not sure... low the power, add weight, call some buddys, try to race clean = best races of your life
 
Either way, I hate them, totally unrealistic. It's down to reaction times rather than driving skill..... Ok if you're a spotty fifteen year old!

Go tell that to any F1 driver.
 
I'm sure the X2014 has a blown diffuser. When you lift off the revs stay up especially during fast corners?!
 
I'm sure the X2014 has a blown diffuser. When you lift off the revs stay up especially during fast corners?!


I totally agree blown diffuser on the fan car :gtpflag:
 
Back