There Will Be No Real City Tracks In Forza 5?

• Thread starter Cassius101
  • 33 comments

Cassius101

(Banned)
Canada
Toronto
Legionaire88
As most of you should probably know, the Forza 5 trailer was on a fictional city track. So there will be no real city tracks in Forza 5? This is really bad, obviously GT6 and future Gran Turismo games will still have better tracks since they actually have real cities.

Maybe I'm forgetting one, but what 'real' city tracks are in GT5? Cote D'Azur is altered from the real track to avoid licensing fees, whilst Cita d'Aria and Costa di Amalfi are absent and the latter only loosely based on the island of Capri. Oh yeah, there's Madrid, which takes current roads and makes a circuit from them, not unlike the FM5 Prague I expect.

VXR
Maybe I'm forgetting one, but what 'real' city tracks are in GT5? Cote D'Azur is altered from the real track to avoid licensing fees, whilst Cita d'Aria and Costa di Amalfi are absent and the latter only loosely based on the island of Capri. Oh yeah, there's Madrid, which takes current roads and makes a circuit from them, not unlike the FM5 Prague I expect.

I think he just means real cities. Instead of fictional cities.

So the Prague track in FM5 will be based on actual real life city streets adapted for racing or just approximation / similarly designed track that resembles Prague ? - I think this is what the OP questions.

As most of you should probably know, the Forza 5 trailer was on a fictional city track. So there will be no real city tracks in Forza 5? This is really bad, obviously GT6 and future Gran Turismo games will still have better tracks since they actually have real cities.

This is a MASSIVE reach. You've seen one "fictional" city track, and even that's debatable considering it's recognisably in a real city, so you've decided that this means that there will be no tracks in real cities?

Is there more to your logic, or is that it?

So the Prague track in FM5 will be based on actual real life city streets adapted for racing or just approximation / similarly designed track that resembles Prague ? - I think this is what the OP questions.

Based on real streets.

prague1_zps146b1cfb.png

Aproximation of the track map using the reveal trailer as a reference. Some sections can't be gleamed from the trailer so they're guestimated.

As most of you should probably know, the GT6 trailer was on a real world track. So there will be no fictional tracks in GT6? This is really bad, obviously Forza 4 and future Forza games will still have better tracks since they actually have fictional tracks.

Yes, that is how ridiculous your post was.

I'm so glad I can play both consoles and enjoy both Forza and GT without the need to start these extremely childish Japanese fan boy troll threads. So silly.

As most of you should probably know, the GT6 trailer was on a real world track. So there will be no fictional tracks in GT6? This is really bad, obviously Forza 4 and future Forza games will still have better tracks since they actually have fictional tracks.

You are saying my post is ridiculous when you just made something up that I never said? Screw off.

^^^^ Your two contributions in the Forza forum have been flamebait at best. Create posts with titles like that, expect to get blasted back.

Based on real streets.

prague1_zps146b1cfb.png

Aproximation of the track map using the reveal trailer as a reference. Some sections can't be gleamed from the trailer so they're guestimated.

If you look at one of the first shots, they are on a hill overlooking the city. I'm guessing that is on the West side of the river North of the map you posted. Probably close to Prague castle. I bet they go around the castle. Prague is one helluva great place. Great beer as well (Budweiser Budvar, Krusovice). I have to go back sometime.

The OP looks like an equal opportunity troller. Probably a youngster.

This is genius. Bravo!

OP doesn't quite seem to get it. You can lead a horse to water...

If you look at one of the first shots, they are on a hill overlooking the city. I'm guessing that is on the West side of the river North of the map you posted. Probably close to Prague castle. I bet they go around the castle. Prague is one helluva great place. Great beer as well (Budweiser Budvar, Krusovice). I have to go back sometime.

The OP looks like an equal opportunity troller. Probably a youngster.

Yeah, I realised that later when discussing it on Neogaf. Either the track is very large or there are multiple layouts across the city.

He sarcastically construed your post to compare it to the ridiculousness you were actually implying.

I suspected that but I didn't care, I don't think my post is ridicioulous.

http://www.virtualr.net/forza-motorsport-5-announcement-trailer

I said it because they mentioned it is a fictional city track. Obviously GT6+ Future Gran Turismo games would have more attractive tracks if they represented real cities. We know now that it is Prague so this will not be the case.

I suspected that but I didn't care, I don't think my post is ridicioulous.

http://www.virtualr.net/forza-motorsport-5-announcement-trailer

I said it because they mentioned it is a fictional city track. Obviously GT6+ Future Gran Turismo games would have more attractive tracks if they represented real cities. We know now that it is Prague so this will not be the case.

How does it being in a real city make it more attractive??

Back