Things that should be in a theoretical TT2

• Thread starter A2K78
  • 55 comments
United States
orlando,FL,USA
ATV's would be more akin to GT, not TT.

I don't get where you're coming from. But anyhow everytime I play a GT(doing a rally race) then play TT I can't help but realize that dirt bikes and ATV's are really the critical missing element of the game.

Canada
Guelph, Ontario
ATV's have 4 wheels, which means they are more like cars.

You can't lean an ATV, so a whole new code would have to be written for it.

United States
orlando,FL,USA
A realistic 1st person view, they have to hang off
more.

While I agree on hanging off more, personally I though the 1st person view was great.

Another thing I wish could be addressed:

Riding Form: I notice that the riding form is whether you modify it or not is still geared towards street bike riding as oppose to being suitable for race bikes

Gear/Riding form: It was quite a shame in arcade mode you could neither use your riding form setting and gear

Anyhow different question, but what real world tracks would you personally want in a TT? For me:

Motorland Aragon

Okayama International Circuit (clearly one of the most under appreciated technical track in the world...its multiple configs are just as awesome)

Jerez

Paul Ricard(circa 2002-2005)

Le Man

Mugello

Last edited:

Flex0r

Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Flexman
Anyhow different question, but what real world tracks would you personally want in a TT? For me:

Motorland Aragon

Okayama International Circuit (clearly one of the most under appreciated technical track in the world...its multiple configs are just as awesome)

Jerez

Paul Ricard(circa 2002-2005)

Le Man

Mugello

Assen, preferably the old lay-out or both lay-outs.

United Kingdom
Somewhere only we know.
FanofGT5
Which other bikes would you have in TT2, if it had the Isle Of Mann TT circuit ?.

I would have these:

Honda EvoBlade
Suzuki GSXR 1100
Yamaha TZ750
Ago's Mv Agusta 500 3 cylinder
Joey Dunlops Honda SP1, RC45, RS850R,
Norton 588 rotory
Mike Hailwoods 78 Suzuki RG500

Last edited:

MXH

Premium
Sweden
Gangsterstaden
Ago's Mv Agusta 500 3 cylinder
Excellent choice.

Joey Dunlops Honda SP1
I personally would love to see a proper tribute to Joey Dunlop by including the bikes he raced. Preferably all of them.

_60232328_joeydunlopexhibitionopensinballymoney014.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-18065209

VXR

United Kingdom
Plymouth, UK
motorforum
A lot more late 80s and early 90s faired bikes, with their colourful, interesting liveries. More two-strokes would be great, too. Those are my favourite rides in TT.

Harley-Davidson. They've been a big name in the motorcycle scene for decades. Surely TT2 could get at least one of those to appear.

MXH

Premium
Sweden
Gangsterstaden
Harley-Davidson. They've been a big name in the motorcycle scene for decades. Surely TT2 could get at least one of those to appear.
Buell would the closest thing to a Harley-Davidson in TT. But yeah, I'd also love to see at least one or two models - especially the XR1200X, or the Tri Glide Trike (😂).

United States
orlando,FL,USA
Buell would the closest thing to a Harley-Davidson in TT. But yeah, I'd also love to see at least one or two models - especially the XR1200X, or the Tri Glide Trike (😂).

Aside from the XR750/XR750 TT in reality there is nothing that great about Harley other than the make being overrated.

MXH

Premium
Sweden
Gangsterstaden
Aside from the XR750/XR750 TT in reality there is nothing that great about Harley other than the make being overrated.
Adding one or two Harleys wouldn't hurt. I think they'd be a great addition to the series. The brand has plenty of history as well some rather interesting bikes.

29%20vr%201000.jpg

VR 1000
11%20vrxse%20destroyer.jpg

VRXSE Destroyer

United Kingdom
Somewhere only we know.
FanofGT5
I'd like to see these bikes on the IOM TT circuit:

All of Joey D's race bikes
Honda CBR1000RR Joey D tribute bike
All of Mike Hailwood's bikes
David Jefferies V&M R1
Giacomo Agostini's bikes too
Moto Guzzi V8.

Also i'd like to see the Bol D'OR track too.

Plus the Laverda V6 endurance racer.

United States
orlando,FL,USA
Argh i want a TT2 so frikkin' bad...

Dutch_Minibike_race_Lelystad.jpg

Anyone...? 😁

You aren't the only the only one that wants it so badly...in fact I dream and pray about it everyday. and yes, minibikes would would be an awesome addition.

Jersey
Jersey
Personally, I'd love TT2 to have supermoto events. Supermoto was featured in Riding Spirits 2, but I don't feel it has ever been perfected in a game.

I'm not really a massive fan of the 24 hour events on Gran Turismo, however I would be up for events like the Bol D'or on TT2! Apart from this, I would like a good range of tracks/famous roads with some 'unusual' bikes featuring in the game.

Australia
Sydney
snakebacon97
- All of the current GT's tracks (bikes on Cape Ring would be loads of fun)
- All of TT's old tracks (from GT4 {and Valencia})
- Rally (Grand Canyon on a bike!)
- The Manx TT (of course)
- The latest Yamaha VMAX
- The Vincent Black Shadow
- Honda VTR1000 Firestorm
also
pocketbike.jpg

😂😂😂 Pocketbikes

MXH

Premium
Sweden
Gangsterstaden