Things to do in San Andreas when you're bored

when your bored try this go to the farm near back o beyond the one with the carbine harvester round the back when you get there get one of the tractors then drive it round the back and hook up the two tractors and then go back to the front and wait for the tractor to respawn and continue to do this until u have as many tractors together and try to see how many tractors you can hook up together and no matter what the tractor at the front will still be able to pull the rest of the tractors up reasonably steep hills

p.s. make sure that you always add the tractors on to the front and also make sure that you dont turn to quick or sharpley or the tractors will come apart and blow up

ad things that you have done while you where bored onn this page

When i'm bored i drive and act like a normal person. It sounds really stupid, but it is actually pretty interesting and allows you to slow down and see just how detailed this game really is. :lol:

-I tried hooking up large chains of vehicles too. I used tow trucks though, and they kept dissapearing. I usually only ended up with three, but I got up to five once. I've got a specific savegame at the airstrip for playing around with this, 6 tow trucks and a road train (the trailer always dissapears though). I think the reason it's so easy to pull that much is that the whole chain is powered, not just the front one.
-Every time I play the game I try to go somewhere on the map I've never been before. I've been doing this for quite a while, I'm surprised how many new and interesting places I keep finding.
-Truck missions. I think I'm up to 50-something now.
-I figured out a route hopping back and fourth between aircraft spawn points that resulted in flying every air vehicle in the game for a significant amount of time.
-I spent an hour or two trying to get into dogfights with Hydras, but mostly just shot down helicopters.
-Shooting down helicopters from the ground is fun too. I haven't apperently found any decent spawn points though.
-I started killing all the drug dealers I saw in Los Santos a while ago because I thought there was a stat for it. There isn't, but it's sort of a habit now.
-Roof hopping: can you get across the neighbourhood without touching the ground?

Giancarlo
When i'm bored i drive and act like a normal person. It sounds really stupid, but it is actually pretty interesting and allows you to slow down and see just how detailed this game really is. :lol:

Me too. 👍

I also like to jump over oncoming traffic with my bicycle.

Giancarlo
When i'm bored i drive and act like a normal person. It sounds really stupid, but it is actually pretty interesting and allows you to slow down and see just how detailed this game really is..
Eh, I make my own storyline.

Nothing wrong with that, taking advantage of the game's diversity... :D

When im bored i just drive, really fast and not crash, pretend im really driving in real life.

I do like doing the trucking missions though, but only have a bout 20 something done.

i love nicking a plane flying to maximum height and jumping out and freefalling all the way into the oceon... that aint possible, how can you jump from that height into water and not get hurt... but it is very funny....

I like getting 6 stars and then drive around the desert in my banshee. Its so fun because Tanks just appear from nowhere and i have to pull evasive maneuvers so i wont get bumped and blow up.

Even better is if you do it with at least 3 friends and see who can drive for the longest without being blown up. you are not allowed to use a boat or plane or helicopter, you cant drive a tank and you cant use cheats. so you would probally want something fast and with quick turning like a motorbike or a mower! :crazy: .

I just equip a fast car (Bullet usually) with nitro, get a few stars and blast around San Fierro like an eejit, pulling handbrake turns and flying off the tops of the hills.

It's real fun when it's wet and when you're in a car that oversteers like the SuperGT. Trying to take corners at speed while the cops are hot on your heels is a challenge.

KM.

This is a funny thing to do, it requires the cheat for infinite lung capacity, if you go into water and swim out for a bit then spawn a hovercraft whilst in the water - it starts to sink swim over and get in it by pushing triangle - it will slowly sink and will infact go into the mud at the bottom and it will keep sinking like quick sand it will continuously get darker and darker then all of a sudden you will appear in a random part of the game!!! :lol:

Then i do some BASE jumping like Soyfu !

I usualy get a hydra and dogfight or go as high as possible and jump up or divebomb somewhere and jump out before the plane crashes and just blowing stuff up...

considering my game file got erased somehow(i have no clue i just put the game in yesterday and i had to start over) ive been doing alot of killing spree's lately

1 other thing I like to do is spawn the semi (forgot name), and drive around and make up point to get to. Usually between Gas stations. Another is getting a Coach (can't find a Bus), and driving around stopping at random or bus stops.

I go onto the pyramid(about half or three quarters of the way up it) in L.V. & start a fight with law enforcement. It`s simply the best place I`ve found to shoot down helicopters without them landing on ya :ouch: and taking all your health away. A`copter can be taken down with a single shot from the sniper rifle if placed correctly. :sly: It`s effin` fun, I sez.

GrandpaLonghair
A`copter can be taken down with a single shot from the sniper rifle if placed correctly. :sly: It`s effin` fun, I sez.

Really? Where, the blades or something? The pilot?

Giancarlo
Really? Where, the blades or something? The pilot?

For me, I try to aim on top of the chopper between the main black body & the white section that the rotor sticks out of. In other words, the line precisely where the chopper changes from black to white. This is with the chopper directly facing C.J. However, there are various areas within that white section that`ll bring down the chopper. Be aware also that if you can see the chopper coming in the distance, a shot into the right-hand pilots windshield will work. If you climb the pyramid & practice a bit, you`ll easily figure it out. There`s a "magic" spot on the choppers too that if hit, it`ll explode immediately and fall like a rock. It`s somewhere in the above mentioned white section but I haven`t nailed down exactly where yet, but it`s there. Hope that helps. 👍 P.S. If you do go onto the pyramid, go only as high as the windows that are in the side of it. If ya stand at the very top, a falling chopper can land on or near you, which isn`t what we want here. :)

barryl85
This is a funny thing to do, it requires the cheat for infinite lung capacity, if you go into water and swim out for a bit then spawn a hovercraft whilst in the water - it starts to sink swim over and get in it by pushing triangle - it will slowly sink and will infact go into the mud at the bottom and it will keep sinking like quick sand it will continuously get darker and darker then all of a sudden you will appear in a random part of the game!!! :lol:

I tried that but it didnt work! you need to give me a more detailed explination, it sounds fun but i cant do it!! :(

BASE =
-Building: The tallest buildings (I think) in LS and SF. The one in LS is sort of star shaped, it's a few blocks east of the park with the lake. The one in SF is the big streched pyramid building (based off a real one). Fun thing is, you can take anything with two wheels up the building in LS, and you survive the fall (less often with a motorcycle). Whee!
-Antenna: On the same hill as the Big Ear in Bone county, to the south. Be carefull not to land to close to the base, or it'll send you back to the top again, this time without a parachute.
Span: Both road bridges into/out of SF. The parachute is on the north pillar of the SF side tower on the grey bridge. It's in the middle of the top crosspiece of the north tower of the Garver bridge. It's almost impossible to land a helicopter here, either parachute in from much higher up, or use the jetpack.
Earth: One on Mt. Chiliad, and one in Bone county. Possibly more elsewhere. The one in Bone county is on an outcropping over the east side of the dam's resivoir. I think it's on the same mesa where you did that cargo recovery mission for Torino, but I may be mistaken.

I think that's all of them, there may be some I don't know about. Of course, you can always just get a parachute and jump off whatever you feel like.
South/southeast of the police station in SF is a big triangular skyscraper with an open space down the middle that's fun to jump down. Or you could just try to fly a helicopter down it :D

When I'm looking for a real challenge, I start a new game and try to see the entire map. (remember at the beginning, places you haven't seen yet are greyed out on the big map). LS is obviously easy, and it isn't that hard to just outrun the cops while you're on the other islands, but it's nearly impossible to get back without getting shredded by the helicopter ('cause you probably have to swim, I haven't found any 'dry' transissions yet). And obviously using a plane would be cheating.

Back