Things you do in GT4 when you get bored

Drifting with Initial D cars
DRifting battle with my ghosts
Drift vs Grip

Drift going the otherway from AI
Strange things can happen because this happened

I try to find the green rims, whenever I'm looking for them they never show up. Its a shame, I really want to slap them on some white cars. They look really nice too.

*when i got bored then find a good-used car and fully tuned it....

-then go to wheels shop....look in the orignial rims if any suits the car...if not enter a race and quits...then go back to the wheel shop look for new stock for the spotrims...(they change it per daily basis)....

#repeat that step untill i got the spotrims that i want...:dopey:

I attempt to race backwards now, there's a good link in my sig :D. It's extremely hard, imagine how sensitive the steering response would be! Imagine some Fiat driver seeing a Chapparal passing it backwards...

Reviving a 2 year old thread is not the best thing to do. It's even worse when you do that with a quote... only to say nice.

Reviving a 2 year old thread is not the best thing to do. It's even worse when you do that with a quote... only to say nice.

Funny that you should say that. I didn't notice that a "You know you play too much GT4 when..." thread already existed (several months old in fact), so I created a new one. That got locked. Where's the happy medium?

Anyhow, here's my own contribution. Throw a super-close tranny on the Delorean and go back in time. :P

Drive, and tweak, every single Group C around Fuji 80s, trying to find one that can break the 1 minute mark.

I'm really close now.

One thing me and my sister did was we went onto 2-player mode, she picked a Fiat 500, I picked a Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra, and we lined up on Test Course. I got behind the 500 and gave it a push. All I witnessed was this Fiat 500 doing upwards of 170 mph down the start/finish straight a Test Course :cool:! That was awesome. Would we do things like that again? No, she's turned against Gran Turismo:grumpy:. She hates it

Anyhow, here's my own contribution. Throw a super-close tranny on the Delorean and go back in time.

What do you do, drive down a straight, then stick it in reverse? :D

Right now I'm just tuning cars I've never driven before like the Volvo station wagon,CR-X,the huge cars like the Range rover,Infinity FX. I also play house basically get a real life family car like Ford Focus or Nissan Cube and go to a track that has houses then take pictures. When I use a muscle car I go to Seattle Circuit and cruise and stop at every intersection and pretend to put the directional lights when turning.

Sort the cars in my garage by color. Then, use a random number generator app to determine what car to run on Nurburgring. I'm waiting for the time I get one of the Daimler motor carriages. Should be interesting.

I just listen to the GT mode menu music (Awesome!!!!:)) or stare at the cars in the dealerships.

I look up alternate gear ratios for existing cars and lately, I've been figuring out how to make turbo cars act more like, well, turbos.

I go to arcade mode and VS my little sisters and make sure that they lose (I give them a realy slow car and give myself the dirt trial car from Suzuki) then when they quit and go away, I just run laps around the test track, sarth 2, sarth 1 and the :scared:ring:scared: and if i'm still board after that i wast my money in simulation mode:sly::)

I once did the 24hr Circuit de la Sarthe (not bob, Me!). I don’t remember which car I used, but it easily lapped every one by the 3rd lap. After 10 hrs. I started to see how far I could knock the cones from the chicanes around the track. I did get one on the start finish line.

Done that on the Miata endurance race. Do the AI actually swerve to avoid cones in their racing line? I never actually checked.

CDub

Back