This is how we do in Tampa Florida!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300zxfairman
  • 10 comments
  • 612 views
Are you sure it isn't just 97% illegal?
 
dis is tight yo! lolz!! i want 2 b like that dude! he is teh pwn!!!!1
 
darwin_beard.gif
approves.
 
Carl, that must be one of the best posts ever. 👍
 
EDIT: Thanks for the catch, FatAssBR. I almost made an ass out of myself...again.
 
He said illegal.
 
Meh I see it all the time, my buddy does that kind of stuff on his R6, it's nothing special. But doing it on the road is stupid, at least do it in a parking lot or something with no cars around. But I prefer watching the stunts at car shows and such.
 
Yeah it is kinda stupid that they do it on the street and espeacialy during the day.
 
I don't know whos dumber. The riders, or the idiot standing on the side of the road filming it.
 
Back