trial mountain
solidsnakehm3
SAM_1231.JPG
longest run? sure, seems fair

most wins? yep i can picture that

fastest speed? umm what?!?!

i lolled at this

that mira is such a sleeper

Not only this car has broken engine tuning, but also broken aerodynamics. It will easily reach over 400 Km/h by itself (no drafting, bumping, etc), with less than 600 hp, if you fully tune it up.

Yes, but don't you find it strange for a tiny little car like that to hit 200 MPH?
It hits 271mph after 3000m with standing start and would possibly even hit 300mph on the full straight of SSRX.

It hits 271mph after 3000m with standing start and would possibly even hit 300mph on the full straight of SSRX.

i was on stock tires, non stop wheel spin. couldn't afford race tires after dropping 100k into a novelty car that i will never use in racing

oh i forgot SSRX existed... im still used to doing my speed runs on la sarthe like GT5 hehe

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being very good, 10 being broken beyond belief, how broken is GT6 in its current state?

i would say... 6

not quite fallout 3 broken, but still the most broke game ever released by PD

That should help the reviews and coincidentally, the sales.

Play testing. Why haven't they thought of this yet?

Whats wrong with the tuning?
The AI and the engine sounds arent "broken", they just are how they are, there isnt any bug about them! I for one doesnt have a problem with the sound...

well im having problems with the engine sounds, i cant hear them! i have to change gears with the clutch + change views a few times to get the engine sounds back. its really strange and a lot of people have this issue.

the AI do stoppies, thats broken in my opinion

well im having problems with the engine sounds, i cant hear them! i have to change gears with the clutch + change views a few times to get the engine sounds back. its really strange and a lot of people have this issue.

the AI do stoppies, thats broken in my opinion
Ok, yes, i had the problem with the sound too but as i always drive with the clutch the problem never lasted more than about 10 seconds.

And the stoppies are weird, youre right. But i dont thinkt that makes the game a 6 out of 10 "broken"

Ok, yes, i had the problem with the sound too but as i always drive with the clutch the problem never lasted more than about 10 seconds.

And the stoppies are weird, youre right. But i dont thinkt that makes the game a 6 out of 10 "broken"

yeah i spose your right, but this is PD and i guess i just expected better from them.

I thought that Kaz's vision of Gran Turismo, was simple driving pleasure, and not sacks filled with micro transaction cash!
no one said you had to buy the money packs, but it is annoying that they cost so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i spose your right, but this is PD and i guess i just expected better from them.
The game is huge, faults can happen and i absolutely love it even with small bugs like those you mentioned - i think i have too much respect to PD to allways critizyse (?) every little fault

Whats wrong with the tuning?

Tuning issues: Default setting was inexplicably removed. The dyno no longer displays how much power at what RPM. Horsepower and PP values don't change real time. The transmission adjust slider is very quirky/ glitchy. Brake balance doesn't have an effect unless you're online. Many other issues; read the threads. That's just in the tuning menu, there are so many issues in this game it's like an alpha test.

Back on topic: that Daihatsu is awesome. Wish it was 4wd. What a perfect troll car! I passed this guy in a fully modded supra on ssrx like he was standing still with this car. He got mad and left the room lol.

Latest Posts

Back