This is the real me

Whoa that's harsh Ken, and brought back horrible flash backs when I was called that right before being hit upside the head.:scared:

talking about the word idjit for those who don't get it.

Whoa that's harsh Ken, and brought back horrible flash backs when I was called that right before being hit upside the head.:scared:

talking about the word idjit for those who don't get it.

It's been a term of endearment in our family for as all long as I can remember. I used to hate it when my sister called me it, but it eventually grew on me. What's your take @Smarty Koios or @king42399?

Oh I'm sure it's used in a more joking manner for you guys, my dad was a very strict guy with a colorful vocab so when it was used on me and my brothers it wasn't in a very loving, joking manner. Anyways it is funny to see it used by others though, since I hardly hear or see it.

Oh I'm sure it's used in a more joking manner for you guys, my dad was a very strict guy with a colorful vocab so when it was used on me and my brothers it wasn't in a very loving, joking manner. Anyways it is funny to see it used by others though, since I hardly hear or see it.

It is used in a joking manner.

Sorry that it seemed you had a bad kiddohood. Hopefully it's gotten better.

Nothing says "bonding" like making your entire family go on some internet forum. :lol:

qM7VPVV.gif

We're always conversing in the house about GTP anyways. So why not?

kSkJy2y.gif

Welcome! :cheers:

Hopefully you're less of a smartass than your dad... ;)

Oh don't get your hopes up Danny...she is a product of me that has been raised most of her life by Ken...smartass kinda comes without saying to this girl ;)

Hey I'm a new member of this site. My Dad, @Ken Koios, has been here for 4 years and has finally suckered me in. :lol::crazy::yuck:

I see how it is..all about the dad. Who cares that mom is here too. Geeze daddies girl :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back