This isn't probably good...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SALEEN_S7-GTR
  • 8 comments
  • 1,004 views
Messages
322
Messages
SALEENS7GTR5
So i was doing some online racing, about an hour ago, and a message pops upon the side text box, saying that the room I'm in is a "GT5 Challenge Room" or something like that. then it said to "please type "yes" to get everything in GT5 unlocked." So after a few people say "yes", thankfully not including me, another message appears saying that "if you quit, all unlocks will be delivered to you." Well great, right? Unfortunately, no. One of the people who said "yes" started to have their account drained... Yes, a message popped up saying "your account is now being drained. draining at 10%." And no, I'm not lying. I went out of that lobby as fast as possible.

OKAY, so 1.- is this the first hacking of GT5?
2.- Am I the only one whose seen this so far?
3.- Whose doing it?
4.- is it even real?

I don't know what it is, but it isn't good. And no, this is no bullpoop. Thanks to anyone who knows about this and can provide information.
 
No I have never seen this but it's more than likely just a bunch of B.S. I'm not denying the fact that you saw the text and what not but I have seen people lately where they will put a bunch line breaks with no text and then write something to where it looks like they've taken over the whole chat and are about to "hack" everyone. I'm not sure if you saw the text in the designated text box or not but if so I've seen it as well. It's startled me a few times but more than likely nothing to sweat.
 
I think that's BS. Probably just. Kid trying to prank a few people.
 
I think that's BS. Probably just. Kid trying to prank a few people.
👍 totally agree with you. There are some people trying to just scare people. So just keep your cool, unless some black magic is controlling your ps3 :dopey:
 
👍 totally agree with you. There are some people trying to just scare people. So just keep your cool, unless some black magic is controlling your ps3 :dopey:

You're saying yours isnt controlled by black magic, how strange :)
 
It's just someone messing about... there have been lots of incidences of "spooky hacker messages" lately.

If there really was a hack then Sony would have spotted it - they're pretty much on edge right now :D
 
best laugh I had today thanks haha

Its clearly someone doing a typing prank.
 
Yeah, the more I thought about it, the more it seemed stupid to me. But its good to know anyways. Thanks everyone. Can a moderator lock this please?
 
Last edited:
Back