This looks like fun!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter olskoolkid
  • 10 comments
  • 693 views
Thats funny. I saw a car last year that someone had the front end on the front and a different front end on the back of the car. It even had the steering wheel in the front and back so you could turn around and drive it either way. :lol: He cut the car in half and had to fronts on it.
 
That vids been doing the rounds for years, still funny.
 
Isn't that at least somewhat illegal?
 
Does anyone know what music they used for the video?

That looks really fun, yes.... and that thing sure can get up and go.
 
It's a repost, but a longer version than what I had. Good find.
 
SchuberT
Does anyone know what music they used for the video?


If it's the vid i'm thinking of (I haven't watched it yet), the song is Breathe by The Prodigy
 
They should enter that thing in D1 :lol: Think of the angles he could get. :crazy:
 
nissandrifter
I thank He would cheat lol

Ah but i wonder if four wheel steering is actualy banned from D1. Oh the possibilities. :trouble:
 
Back