everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. the hype for forza 3 was enough for me to buy a xbox 360 and midnight release of forza.. needless to say I sold both the xbox 360 and forza 3 2 weeks later.. what a big let down
everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. the hype for forza 3 was enough for me to buy a xbox 360 and midnight release of forza.. needless to say I sold both the xbox 360 and forza 3 2 weeks later.. what a big let down
I think, if you like racing games, is a high posibility, high, you like F3, but dont get F3 if you search a GT game, because GT is unique.
I mind, i play RFACTOR, GTR, RBR, GT4, GT5P AND F3, is all in the in the same bag (cars games/simulation)IMO.
Sometimes i dont understand why people take that hard position to the instance to SOLD a entire console, loosing the posibility to try another games, only for ONE game.
But, is my perspective, maybe limited but is how i think.
Tried that, and I still ended up rubbing panels with a nascar covered in fake carbon fiber and penises. Not sure how much of a problem that was (to their credit they were pretty good in the stock cars, and raced fair enough) though.