This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: 197 Reasons to Enjoy Spring

I think I'm going to grab me a small handful of those Karmann Ghias. Build one for every occasion. At 600 FP, I can afford a dozen and still have FP left over.

Populuxe Cowboy, would you be able to give me some tips on how to accumulate such vast sums of credit? I have 9.4 million and think it's a lot lol! Surely it can't just be from prize money alone???

I remember months ago back in 2019, I sold a lot of my duplicate cars I won from the Festival Playlist's championships. I would wait until the next season to sell them off after the current season ended. I'm not sure how it is now though, but it depends which cars (you get) are rare to the people, such as the Nissan 300ZX (Z32). I sold this one for 9 mill in 2019.
Sadly, you are right. Well, I have about 150 million credits. I can still get them from the auction house if I want.
I know this post isn't towards me, but I want to share that you and I are in the same club of having 150 million credits! :D

Cheers man! :cheers:

Populuxe Cowboy, would you be able to give me some tips on how to accumulate such vast sums of credit? I have 9.4 million and think it's a lot lol! Surely it can't just be from prize money alone???
I don't think there is a special reason. We just play regularly for over a year now. At some point you will get all the cars and than is just accumulating credits.

I don't think there is a special reason. We just play regularly for over a year now. At some point you will get all the cars and than is just accumulating credits.
Pretty much this.

After I collected all the cars in the game, I just start collecting more credits as I play. Any rare car I get I sell them off for cheap, so there's that too.

I've played since game launched in 2018, and I've earned 450M since then. When I bought the game, I purchased the Ultimate Edition, which grants also 100% VIP bonus. That helps a bit. But I've also played practically every day. More I play, the more I level up. Leveling up earns you wheelspins. Most of the time those reward you with crappy cars and small credit prizes. But you also luck out and get 100k+ winnings up to 1M. Also playing the auction house game helps, but that's something in which I'm not good at, nor do I have patience for. If you a creative, you can share your paintjobs and tunes for the community. I've shared bunch of tunes, and earned probably a whopping total of 1k from those. Some YouTube-famous people have earned full 1B in very short time from their shared tunes and paints alone, so just be famous. Use your skill points. Certain cars' skill trees offer skill and money bonuses which can be worthwhile.

There is no specific science to earning credits. The most important thing is just to play the game and enjoy it.

Yeah just keep playing the game, you'll eventually have a lot of credits before you know it. It's kinda been that way with Forza, in Horizon at least. Also, if you have the Forza Hub app that can help as well.

Like @TokoTurismo, @strela, @SoapBoxRacer, and @CarGuru said, it's just a matter of playing the game. I have the ultimate edition, and I'm a gold member, so I get all the extras and perks. I play daily. I do all the Forzathons. I have the Forza Hub app which is worth an extra half a million credits weekly. When the game launched, you could mine a lot of influence from watching FH4 streams, so I had a window open 24/7 behind all my other windows on my computer at work. That added up to a lot of wheelspins. Once you buy all the cars and properties, there's really nothing more you need to buy, so the money just piles up.

Latest Posts

Back