This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Spring of Intense Emotion

Intenza Emotione.... sounds more like a Nespresso taste than a car IMO. But regardless of the name, it’s a decent ride.

I think the name fits right on this car and drinking coffee doesn't really bring me any emotion. I love how the car handles the corners. You can really push it to the limits. But the trial is the one that should be named Intensa Emozione IMO.. at some point, after the fourth attempt, the rage was quite intense. :)

The most challenging event I have done in recent memory (in a game)... it took me 14 attempts I used Aventador FE and tuned suspension aero and alignment for maximum grip in RWD combination and only until I converted the racing v12 to twin turbo was I able to keep up. All done on g29 steering wheel and oh boy was I sweaty!!

Good tactic is to have one excellent racer and one rammer crashing the AI out of the way whilst others do their best keeping up in front of the pack. I was the rammer of AI and it worked out in the end but I can't remember the names of the good racers that made this all happen on the other end. it was a 50pts difference and I almost cried of happines.

Interesting, did the event in 1st try (AWD Zonda Cinque) :D but yeah, the tracks were quite challenging. The car however is well worth it. Don't know if I saw another one with 2,9 lateral Gs in the game.

The most challenging event I have done in recent memory (in a game)... it took me 14 attempts I used Aventador FE and tuned suspension aero and alignment for maximum grip in RWD combination and only until I converted the racing v12 to twin turbo was I able to keep up. All done on g29 steering wheel and oh boy was I sweaty!!

Good tactic is to have one excellent racer and one rammer crashing the AI out of the way whilst others do their best keeping up in front of the pack. I was the rammer of AI and it worked out in the end but I can't remember the names of the good racers that made this all happen on the other end. it was a 50pts difference and I almost cried of happines.
Yeah I always try to ram AI as well, the first attempt I just quit during the first race as the random noobs on my team thought it would be fun to ram other players off the road... second attempt I got the car, I was just lazy and using the default setup Senna. First two races I didn’t contribute much but I was lucky to have some good racers on my team. Also not really great races for the Senna. The third race (in Edinburgh) the Senna’s grip worked out way better and I felt more useful ramming AI and staying ahead of them. We ended up winning all 3 races quite easy.

Yeah I always try to ram AI as well, the first attempt I just quit during the first race as the random noobs on my team thought it would be fun to ram other players off the road...

And Also I noticed.People left after or mid first race not realising that the second two are the ones that are easier to win

Took me three tries to get it. Always love when a bunch of players with no talent enter the race, quickly fall to the back of the pack, and then quit to go re-queue, so they can inevitably do it again. I literally missed a checkpoint in one race, and still finished ahead of the rest of my group - should give you an idea of how bad they were.

But yeah - they were tough runs this week. Not sure if it was the rain or what, but there was specifically one sweeper in the first race that caused me to fly off the road all three times.

I got the Apollo on first try. However, S2 class street races and online play is a seriously bad combination. I did it on Saturday night after 7PM on EET time zone, which meant that there were quite a lot of people on servers. Not only is there a lag between players, but NPCs spawn on different times to different people. There were several times when either a AI racer or another player would come to a sudden stop in the middle of the road without any visible reason, and then all of a sudden a NPC would spawn while I was trying to avoid the stopped/slowed down car. I'd either blast through the pile-up or smash right into it. So yeah, enough with S2 class Trials Playground Games.

Trial was alright for me. My first try was a mess, but track knowledge helped me well for the 2nd try.
I had the luck to start in front with my Porsche 918 and had a lot of fun blocking the Drivatars. One team mate was seriously fast, another was alright, so once they got passed me they just had to focus on the track while I continued blocking the Drivatars.

I noticed the Drivatars gave up twice, which was weird... We finished 1 - 2 - 3 and suddenly the drivatars dropped down the ranking, resulting in a score of 3150 to 0. :confused:

This is the first time I haven’t bothered with doing any of the weekly stuff. Putting an exclusive car behind a Trial, and a poorly designed one at that, yet again just put me off altogether.

Back