This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Springtime Prelude

I'm 99% sure the Prelude was my first car in the first GT. Good virtual times. I was playing it on Virtual Game Station on a 1st gen iMac. Good to see this car in another game.

why didn't they use the 2.2 VTEC prelude model (200bhp) ?? , Loved my old '93 plate JDM VTEC version

My only question is why the BB4 Prelude Si and it’s H23 160hp engine instead of the Si Vtec model with the H22 engine? The Vtec model had 30-40hp more and sound a lot better when it crossed over into Vtec. I love the H22 engine. I’ve 3 of them in a few different BB4 Preludes I’ve owned. Great cars!!!

My only question is why the BB4 Prelude Si and it’s H23 160hp engine instead of the Si Vtec model with the H22 engine? The Vtec model had 30-40hp more and sound a lot better when it crossed over into Vtec. I love the H22 engine. I’ve 3 of them in a few different BB4 Preludes I’ve owned. Great cars!!!

Beats me. But I wouldn't fret too much about it. I've noticed that PG have been/will be adding a number of FM7 cars to FH4 as weekly rewards (Cadillac Escalade, Nissan 300ZX, Honda Prelude Si, Porsche 914/6, '65 Pontiac GTO, etc). There is a chance that the H22 Prelude from FM7 will make an appearance sooner or later, but its the 2000 SH, not the BB4.

Even then, only time can tell.

... I think I'm messing something up.

I do the long drag race, give them a head start, pass everyone at the same time... And nothing. Done it twice and no triple pass skill.

Any advice on earning 5 Triple Pass skills?

I completed this challenge on the small dirt circuit in the south-western corner of the map, but it took like six entries before clearing it. My strategy was to lurk behind close clusters of AI cars and attempt the triple passes whenever I noticed wide open gaps on the inside during cornering. Then fall behind again and repeat. This strategy doesn't necessarily promote winning though.

Choosing a 4WD car also helps because the superior grip at standing starts may just be enough to swiftly pass three cars from the get go.

I did multiple passes at the Juggernaut Drag race and let the pack take off away from me at the beginning and then passing them at high speed at the bend in the road where all the AI slows down.
Thanks for the advice, this was driving me a little nuts.
... I think I'm messing something up.

I do the long drag race, give them a head start, pass everyone at the same time... And nothing. Done it twice and no triple pass skill.
If I got this correct, I think that 3 ultimate passes=1 triple pass skill. What I did was time the start of the drag race by giving the driveatars a headstart of about 3 seconds: From there I would be able to see and pick my lane to pass them at the bend and prevent any crashing that would wipe my passing skills earned (beware of the wobblers). Weapon of choice: Audi RS6 Avant at A800.

Thanks for the advice, this was driving me a little nuts.

If I got this correct, I think that 3 ultimate passes=1 triple pass skill. What I did was time the start of the drag race by giving the driveatars a headstart of about 3 seconds: From there I would be able to see and pick my lane to pass them at the bend and prevent any crashing that would wipe my passing skills earned (beware of the wobblers). Weapon of choice: Audi RS6 Avant at A800.
I do the same thing, but even when I pass like 10 of them at once only 2 ultimate pass skills would show up. After over a dozen attempts I've only done it successfully twice, once by doing the same thing I did the other 12 times and the other time by very carefully setting it up so I would pass 3 cars individually, with perfect timing.

I'm using the Audi RS7 because liftbacks 4 eva.

Peugeot, and the 508, can't come to North America fast enough lol... But seriously, the need to hurry it up. If they take too long sedans or wagons might not even be a thing anymore by the time they get here and I'll have to wait 15 years to import one. :(

You could also do a cheaty way, if you don't care about rewards. Get a car with a good AWD launch at a track with a tight first corner (eg. Festival Circuit), and get the Triple Pass before or at the first corner. Then just restart the event until you have enough. The Triple Pass skills count even if you don't finish the race.

Easier than waiting around for the AI to pass and then having to re-pass them.

You could also do a cheaty way, if you don't care about rewards. Get a car with a good AWD launch at a track with a tight first corner (eg. Festival Circuit), and get the Triple Pass before or at the first corner. Then just restart the event until you have enough. The Triple Pass skills count even if you don't finish the race.

Easier than waiting around for the AI to pass and then having to re-pass them.

That's what I did, though I used the Princes Street circuit in Edinburgh.

What car did everyone use to get 150mph on the Bridlewood Speed Zone? I've tried a few different high downforce cars but so far I can't do better than 135.

What car did everyone use to get 150mph on the Bridlewood Speed Zone? I've tried a few different high downforce cars but so far I can't do better than 135.
I've used a Class X Ultima Evo for that one. I think maxed out it's downforce for better grip and handling, which got me 150mph at exit (that was a close one too).

Back