This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A V10 Valentine's Gift

Man this car's sound... For those wondering, it does have its own unique sound sample, and it is definitely not recycled from previous Forza games. It's one of the new sounds. And it sounds GOOD.

Well, this didn't go according to plan... (no, there is no separate option for wheel offset)
bcb4e9b6-a41f-467e-9be9-1b6ff04087da.PNG

Ended up at 49% season completion before calling it a day last night. :lol:

So LFA will have to wait until the daily Forzathon challenge is up later today...

By the way, the Rover is awesome. Love it when Forza adds the cars we can only count on Forza to bring.

Wow! My photo is in a news article!? Thank you so much! :cheers:

This season has been great so far, and there's lots of new cars up grabs this summer. The Lexus LFA and the Rover SD1 Vitesse have been awesome!

Cheers to anyone whose collected the cars, because you will love them once they are obtained. :)

They must have known at least since the stream on Monday when it was in the store for 20 minutes. And still didn't fix it after 5 days.

To be faaaaaaaaaair they usually don't put out hotfixes unless there is a gamebreaking bug, so we'll see if they fix it next update

Just got the LFA. Not liking the sound to be honest (chase cam). It sounds accurate up until 5000 RPM. After that it sounds too thin, and around 8000 RPM it’s not comfortable to my ears.

Just got the LFA. Not liking the sound to be honest (chase cam). It sounds accurate up until 5000 RPM. After that it sounds too thin, and around 8000 RPM it’s not comfortable to my ears.
At leas they gave it an accurate sound and didn’t just reuse an existing one that doesn’t fit the car (cough AE86)

It's a V10, and one without a resonator at that. It's incredibly loud in real life and they captured that PERFECTLY. Employing F1 technology and craftsmanship does that to a car. ;)

It's a V10, and one without a resonator at that. It's incredibly loud in real life and they captured that PERFECTLY. Employing F1 technology and craftsmanship does that to a car. ;)

Maybe perfectly captured, but in audio processing there’s a fine line beween staying true to the source and translating it to comfortable listening.

Maybe perfectly captured, but in audio processing there’s a fine line beween staying true to the source and translating it to comfortable listening.
It's pretty clear that they wanted to apologize for the lackluster engine sounds that cars have had lately.

Well, this didn't go according to plan... (no, there is no separate option for wheel offset)
bcb4e9b6-a41f-467e-9be9-1b6ff04087da.PNG

Reportedly this was the reason why Focus PO wasn't initially released to the public. Yes, it's hearsay, and I don't remember when and where I heard (or read) it, but now that I see it, very plausible. I have no idea whether or not it can be fixed, nor why it hasn't been fixed.

I didn't get the LFA. Got to 36% and just couldn't get on with the street championships in the supercars. Continuous 90 degree turns really don't do it for me in high powered cars.

VXR
I didn't get the LFA. Got to 36% and just couldn't get on with the street championships in the supercars. Continuous 90 degree turns really don't do it for me in high powered cars.
But you don't need that for 50%. Weekly + 3 Daily = 10% , 3 pr stunts 21%, 2 seasonal + monthly rival 20%. Enough for 50%. You can do all of those in a single session.

But you don't need that for 50%. Weekly + 3 Daily = 10% , 3 pr stunts 21%, 2 seasonal + monthly rival 20%. Enough for 50%. You can do all of those in a single session.

Not with the spare time I had last night. I did as I do most weeks; get the jump, speed zone and speed trap done, polish off the odd daily challenge and then start the championships. Sometimes I will do the weekly challenge. The only things I never tend to do is the Trial and the Playground Games.

Unfortunately, the server was down when I tried to do the Montly Rivals, which also stopped me going on the auction house. Never mind, I will get one on the AH eventually.

LFA sounds like a living MONSTA :mad::mischievous:

Shame the Japanese don't make more crazy cars like it. They're normally very conservative, even with their sports cars.

VXR
Not with the spare time I had last night. I did as I do most weeks; get the jump, speed zone and speed trap done, polish off the odd daily challenge and then start the championships. Sometimes I will do the weekly challenge. The only things I never tend to do is the Trial and the Playground Games.

Unfortunately, the server was down when I tried to do the Montly Rivals, which also stopped me going on the auction house. Never mind, I will get one on the AH eventually.
You have the whole month to do the Monthly. Heck you can still get the LFA if you do that and get Ranked. Monthly and Ranked also doesn't require you to win anything.
AH is a valid option, but to get the LFA you will need fast internet and a lot of luck. Ranked is a much better option imo. Than again the LFA will return in a few months.

VXR

The monthly online adventure challenge usually counts for almost 20% on each weekly playlist. Complete this at some point in the current series and summer season will likely go past 50% for you. Not too late, as @strela also pointed out.

Back