This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Wild Bull Closes Out Spring

Review Lambo Diablo GTR:

Pros: Very customizable when it comes to builds, can run either speed or grip competently.
Cons: Front trunk has bad reflections in ForzaVista.

Gets a 9.8/10 from me, will fade away into obscurity rather quickly but I'm expecting it to show up in the meta due to its huge versatility.

The supra is crazy makes 1600 hp with stock Engine never expected that. H4 has set a new standard for upgrading cars. Its just sagans that some car sounds are off and copied, the map needs an update

The supra is crazy makes 1600 hp with stock Engine never expected that. H4 has set a new standard for upgrading cars. Its just sagans that some car sounds are off and copied, the map needs an update

Forza in general needs to update their expectations for upgrades. There's engines like VW flat-4 and VR6 which get almost nothing from turbos for example. Coyote 5.0 is very underrated next to the Chevy engines. The RB26DETT doesn't have much potential, which is inaccurate. Then there's unrealistic conversion like many BMWs not getting Vortech/ESS/G-Power style supercharger. Centrifugals should be on every non-turbo car IMO.

Y
Forza in general needs to update their expectations for upgrades. There's engines like VW flat-4 and VR6 which get almost nothing from turbos for example. Coyote 5.0 is very underrated next to the Chevy engines. The RB26DETT doesn't have much potential, which is inaccurate. Then there's unrealistic conversion like many BMWs not getting Vortech/ESS/G-Power style supercharger. Centrifugals should be on every non-turbo car IMO.

yea i kind of agree that some cars dosent get the love they derserve. The rb26 can be upgraded higher in gt sport, and that game is still not the gretest gt when It comes to upgrading. But you can get 1200-1500 hp from more cars than ever before, i just hope some will follow. I find the corvettes vipers and ford gt Also deserves more

Back