This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: An Extreme Italian Headlines Autumn

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Apr 19, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
  2. BKGlover

BKGlover

I'll say it here. This games "team" system only works when it's even sides. I've never been in a series that ended even after the first :censored: round. The races give a slight rebalance, but if you're on the short side in any playground event, you're so :censored: it's pathetic... especially if it ends up as 4 on 1 with three rounds left. :censored: this game's online, and the rest of it is close behind.

CVPI93 likes this.
  3. LOonIE

LOonIE

I am a little embarrassed to say, that I am not able to win the showcase remix. Up until now, I didn't even know, that you can actually loose these events, but boy I did...several times.

I even activated the driving aids for the first time and put the difficulty to New Player - without success, though.

I'll keep on trying!

raven214 likes this.
  4. strela

strela

This was funny. I finished the first race 1:34 and lost. The second one 1:30 and lost again. The third one I did win with a time of 1:31. The rubberbanding is insane. It's crucial how you exit the quarry since it will slow you down by a lot if you hit anything. And I used rewind on the last corner a couple of time as well.

HarlemG27 and LOonIE like this.
  5. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

That Sprite really handles like crap, I lost the first time too.

LOonIE likes this.
  6. palqo

palqo

Anyone else noticed, that doing the season to 100% gives a reward now? An amazing 5000 Cr. :odd:

Populuxe Cowboy and 53Nicolas like this.
  7. Nielsen

Nielsen

We already had the 599 XX and then they add the Evo... The 612 Scaglietti would have been a better choice.

53Nicolas likes this.
  8. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I did notice that. My financial future is secure.

Except people would still complain about the 599XX E not being in the game. (Truth be told, I'd prefer the 612, too.)

9. HarlemG27

HarlemG27

I haven't been able to get any of these cars. They should make it so you can also get them with real cash. If not I'll keep trying the auction and wait till fh5

VXR likes this.
  10. JoshMead

JoshMead

By "real cash", I hope you mean with in-game credits.

raven214 likes this.
  11. UKMikey

UKMikey

Driving it didn't exactly put a happy grin on my face.

12. LOonIE

LOonIE

I finally won the race, in a 1:33 :D

UKMikey and strela like this.
  13. raven214

raven214

I was much the same. I pretty much never lose the showcases unless I mess up something fierce - the rubber banding usually keeps it nice and close. This one took maybe a dozen tries and it all came down to nailing the exit out of the quarry by actually cutting it straight where the guidelines want you to turn. :rolleyes:

:cheers:

RazorSharkz and Northstar like this.
  14. UKMikey

UKMikey

Round about try four or five I was trying to knock those :censored: off their bikes before I discovered this. It was worth it for the 599XX Evo though. The million point skill chain was a relative breeze in comparison.

15. Outspacer

Outspacer

Yeah that showcase was tough - I managed to win with 1:30.5 in the end, no rewinds, no major cuts... but it took many tries! Key seemed to be getting a good - and lucky - jump into the water after the quarry. You know, one where the car doesn't skew off to one side for no reason :rolleyes: :lol:

UKMikey and raven214 like this.