This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: ATS GT Kicks Off a Festive Winter

Review ATS GT:

Pros: A prettier McLaren 650S.
Cons: Bad lighting on the gauges during the day.

I like it. Even the Forza kit looks good. They picked the P1 sound for it, good choice. 9.5/10 from me.

I'm currently at 33%, but I'm bewildered by the drag challenge for the Camaro weekly. I've won 3 drag events at the festival, and another 3 at 3 different spots, but it hasn't unlocked the achievement?

I did the Camaro drag challenge on the motorway and it unlocked just fine. In which spots did you do those drag races?

VXR
I'm currently at 33%, but I'm bewildered by the drag challenge for the Camaro weekly. I've won 3 drag events at the festival, and another 3 at 3 different spots, but it hasn't unlocked the achievement?

Mine progressed fine doing three races in succession at the airstrip.

Try powering off your system for some minutes, if you haven't already. It sometimes helps fixing the weirdest of things.

VXR
3 at the Festival, beach, airstrip and the motorway.

Okay, at least some progress definitely should've happened. I recall that there was an issue with mileage not counting with some of the slower cars (Land Rover being one of them IIRC). Problem was that if you drove too slowly, distance didn't count and you got no mileage. So, I figured that maybe the Festival drag race wouldn't count for being too short, but obviously that's not the case.

The ATS GT is one of those cars I never expected to come to Forza, like Intaldesign (my childhood car manufacturer from NFS 3: Hot Pursuit), but I'm glad it did. It looks so unique and something you will drive a lot in Forza Motorsport (I hope it's in 8 though, so I can do the same there).

Anyway, I like this car and glad I got to drive it in Forza. As a car enthusiast, I couldn't be more glad to have more cars such as this to collect and drive when it comes to this franchise. I freakin' love it! :embarrassed:

Back