This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Clio's Autumn Party

It's possible to get the Alpine this season. I seriously recommend waiting for Winter, because Ranked Adventure in this game is rotten despite the penalties (people just game the system differently), but it's already available to anyone willing to put in the time, or to anyone who snipes one in the AH.

Both these cars are great fun to drive. Sound is, as always, the weakest part, with the Alpine reusing the samples from the Fiesta XR2/Golf GTI/Focus RS/Mini Cooper JCW/Veloster N, while the Clio V6 has a very close sound to the NSX-R. On the other hand, there are no obvious bugs. The Clio V6 could have had more inspired engine swaps (imagine a GT-R R35 swap!), but no biggie.

If you're going to race The Trial, I'd recommend using Subaru.

I was able to get into Ranked Adventure. However, getting into Ranked Team Adventure was hopeless. I don't know if The Eliminator has drained the players away from Ranked Adventures.

I was able to get into Ranked Adventure. However, getting into Ranked Team Adventure was hopeless. I don't know if The Eliminator has drained the players away from Ranked Adventures.
Don't know about Team but Free for all is pretty busy and I guess the Drift Adventure is also full of players.

Bit of stretch to get a car eligible for the road racers event, to win the classic helmet. Guess it wont hurt to have an Alfa P3 from the AH, since I doubt I will have the willpower to save for the house that includes one.

VXR
Bit of stretch to get a car eligible for the road racers event, to win the classic helmet. Guess it wont hurt to have an Alfa P3 from the AH, since I doubt I will have the willpower to save for the house that includes one.
I easily did it with the Bugatti and an awd conversion, got the stock one for alot less in the AH.

I easily did it with the Bugatti and an awd conversion, got the stock one for alot less in the AH.

I bought the P3, raced it with TCS and STM on, took a few photos and then sold it for a little more than I paid for it :D

I'd like the Bugatti for keeps.

Back