This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Divo Swoops Into Autumn

Worst Trial event ever... I wasn't shot off the track by my own team mates so much in a whole year, like this week. It's like people are getting more and more retarded. Everyone needs to be first in a team effort, using team mates as brakes and pushing them out to miss checkpoints. What is the point that? Please, no more S2 class racing, people can't handle it.

Worst Trial event ever... I wasn't shot off the track by my own team mates so much in a whole year, like this week. It's like people are getting more and more retarded. Everyone needs to be first in a team effort, using team mates as brakes and pushing them out to miss checkpoints. What is the point that? Please, no more S2 class racing, people can't handle it.

I totally agree. I own the Divo and already have the Rimac. I give up this Trial.

These Trials which put the Drivatars as "Unbeatable" are a complete waste of time. For one thing, you need teammates who can fly like a #### eagle otherwise you may as well give up. You crash once, you're finished. I'm just going to wait until this game reaches its EOL cycle and obtain these 20 million credit cars then.
Unless I get lucky in the AH.

Back