This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Hot Renaults Ring in New Year

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 2, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

VXR likes this.
  2. VXR

VXR

Probably most pleased for the classic racing suit, although the 2018 Megane is also a nice addition.

TokoTurismo likes this.
  3. CarGuru

CarGuru

For the danger sign, I used a maxed out 599x evo after many tries with various supercars and offroaders. It's quite a difficult one.

4. VXR

VXR

That's my new go-to now for the jumps near roads. It's an absolute animal on tarmac.

ykiki and CarGuru like this.
  5. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Just gotten the two cars. I've used my X-class Hoonigan RS200 for most of the PR stunts after completing the Renault Championship. :)

Thomas2012 and byoung like this.
  6. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

I quite like the Clio but I feel like the Megane's not as fun to drive as its earlier counterparts.

7. SoapBoxRacer

SoapBoxRacer

There's a large, lone tree near top of the hill on the right (east) side. It's possible to get a nice run towards the gate from there, because there are very few bumps (yes, there are some), and you also have a direct line of sight from the starting point to the gate. Cleared it on the my favorite ultimate stunt car (Hoonigan RS200) on very first try.

Thomas2012, ykiki, CarGuru and 2 others like this.
  8. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I feel the 2018 Renault Megane is more suited for Forza Motorsport, rather than Horizon imo. Can't wait to drive it on the track when FM8 gets announced, as well as released.

byoung likes this.
  9. Turboteg90

Turboteg90

There’s a racetrack in Horizon.

ykiki likes this.
  10. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

Ok so Renault doesn't sell cars in my corner of the globe(United States). Do they make more than Hatchbacks and F1 cars??? Why is that all we seem to get from them???

11. Nielsen

Nielsen

In addition to the Megane R.S. 280 and Clio R.S. 16 Concept I also just unlocked the Alpine A110 and Mercury Cougar.

They do make other types of cars, but the R.S. nameplate lives and breathes on the Renault hatches. Forza rarely pays attention to the more generic models without some sort of performance pedigree attached to them.

53Nicolas likes this.
  12. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

True, but you need to buy the lego expansion to drive on. Unless there's another?

JoshMead and byoung like this.
  13. ClydeYellow

ClydeYellow

They also make compact SUVs, MPVs, and the Twingo. I don't know if they still make the Talisman sedan, but if they do, it must be selling in the low double digits.

Honestly, their other offerings aren't all that interesting. There are a couple of historic models that would probably fit well in Forza, (the R8 Gordini and the older F1 models, for example), and the Twingo Sport Cup last seen in FM4 is due a comeback, but that's that.

14. Tommyrot

Tommyrot

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020