This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Hot Renaults Ring in New Year

I quite like the Clio but I feel like the Megane's not as fun to drive as its earlier counterparts.

For the danger sign, I used a maxed out 599x evo after many tries with various supercars and offroaders. It's quite a difficult one.

There's a large, lone tree near top of the hill on the right (east) side. It's possible to get a nice run towards the gate from there, because there are very few bumps (yes, there are some), and you also have a direct line of sight from the starting point to the gate. Cleared it on the my favorite ultimate stunt car (Hoonigan RS200) on very first try.

I quite like the Clio but I feel like the Megane's not as fun to drive as its earlier counterparts.
I feel the 2018 Renault Megane is more suited for Forza Motorsport, rather than Horizon imo. Can't wait to drive it on the track when FM8 gets announced, as well as released.

Ok so Renault doesn't sell cars in my corner of the globe(United States). Do they make more than Hatchbacks and F1 cars??? Why is that all we seem to get from them???

In addition to the Megane R.S. 280 and Clio R.S. 16 Concept I also just unlocked the Alpine A110 and Mercury Cougar.

Ok so Renault doesn't sell cars in my corner of the globe(United States). Do they make more than Hatchbacks and F1 cars??? Why is that all we seem to get from them???

They do make other types of cars, but the R.S. nameplate lives and breathes on the Renault hatches. Forza rarely pays attention to the more generic models without some sort of performance pedigree attached to them.

They also make compact SUVs, MPVs, and the Twingo. I don't know if they still make the Talisman sedan, but if they do, it must be selling in the low double digits.

Honestly, their other offerings aren't all that interesting. There are a couple of historic models that would probably fit well in Forza, (the R8 Gordini and the older F1 models, for example), and the Twingo Sport Cup last seen in FM4 is due a comeback, but that's that.

Back