This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Spice Up Spring With a Rare Koeingsegg

Once again the community championship has reminded me why I have the rewind setting enabled. Decent designs but there are always those dumb traps in the routes they pick. :boggled:

Last edited:
I liked 2 out of 3 community championship tracks. Nice fast winding roads with some tricky technical sections, and oh boy did I get caught out couple of times. I wasn't too impressed with the race to Edinburgh, because of some odd AI behavior and some parts of the route weren't that suitable for muscle cars. I haven't done The Trial yet, but I'll probably have a go with the 906.

Hey, looks like I'll actually be taking part in this week's events. That was one of my favourite cars to use in one of the 360 Forza Motorsport games.

EDIT - I forgot to play and missed out. Story of my life with these seasons, 0-12% lifetime.

Last edited:
I have soooo many bones to pick with this week's dirt racing series:
-The only cars allowed are way, WAY better known for circuit racing than dirt racing (The series is even billed as a touring car race!)
-The C600 class restriction is such that neither the M3 nor the 190E can be fitted with dirt tires
-One of the races is Ambleside Scramble. Overtaking enough cars in three measly laps to get a decent result against expert AI is arduous enough in an AWD leaderboard car on dirt tires; doing it in a RWD German Group A car on stock tires (or street tires if you can squeeze under the PI limit) is :censored:ing impossible...and even after I converted my M3 to AWD I still came a distant second!

Back