This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Summer Pista Party

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 22, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. stupidstormy36

stupidstormy36 Premium

The one per customer is interesting as it'll help keep the rarity of certain cars up, though personally I don't like the whole unicorn car thing.

HyperSpeeder and phillkillv2 like this.
  3. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

You can buy both off the autoshow anyway, and the only limit there is the amount of credits you have.

byoung and phillkillv2 like this.
  4. Nielsen

Nielsen

The one car per customer is probably here to stay though, influencing rarity when exclusives appear in the shop again.

phillkillv2 likes this.
  5. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Fixed that for you. We've had exclusives for the first 3 weeks (812, GT3RS and Civic Type R, IIRC) and then absolutely nothing else.

6. Nielsen

Nielsen

I wasn’t referring to shop exclusives. I meant any non-Autoshow car.

7. JoshMead

JoshMead

Wouldn't say that there are any true unicorn cars anymore. Everything has or will reappear in the Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist, etc again at some point. Not sure if people have noticed, but even the formerly rarest car in the game (Ferrari 812) can be earned through a star card.

8. TheOE

TheOE

There were some more, the KTM X-Bow GT4; an old Honda Civic, Chevy Colorado and I think 2 more cars

9. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Right, forgot about the Colorado. Either way, the shop has been all about getting an easier chance at wheelspin cars, very expensive autoshow cars or previous playlist prizes for a long time now.

10. Nielsen

Nielsen

No one is arguing otherwise.

11. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Of course not, but I don't think it'll change anytime soon.

12. iLex

iLex

Are there still any FS exclusives?
    I think most, if not all, of them have appeared in the playlist by now or can be acquired through other means in game.

Apparently we will see some PO cars in the Black Friday sale though (as was mentioned in the S16 stream). I guess that is as close to FS exclusive as you can get.

13. HyperSpeeder

HyperSpeeder

Easy Trial that promotes good racing. Should be a template for the next ones, should Playground insist on promoting it.

First PO car up for grabs has been announced and it's the Chevy Camaro.

JoshMead likes this.
  14. VXR

VXR

I won the Pista last night, 3-0 against the drivertars. My best finish was 5th, in a nine stock Ford GT barn find.

I don't like the Pista, but it gives me something to flip on the Auction House in a few weeks when they become sought after.

15. palqo

palqo

Phew, I didn't even know there is a Black Friday sale. Thanks for info. PO cars are the only ones I don't have, so looking forward to Camaro and hoping for Porsche next :D Posting the schedule as well ;)
    [​IMG]

SoapBoxRacer and JoshMead like this.
  16. SoapBoxRacer

SoapBoxRacer

Huge thanks for posting this! I knew that Camaro PO (the only one of this lot which I didn't own, btw) was coming up for grabs, but I thought it was at midday GMT. If it wasn't for you, I would've missed out. Thank you! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

17. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

I had a lot of fun with the Trial. I used the Hula Girl and just raced without having to modify it. Hopefully more like it in the future.

SoapBoxRacer likes this.
  18. palqo

palqo

:tup: Great. Got to keep that garage complete :cheers: Only 3 more POs to go :D

SoapBoxRacer likes this.
  19. SoapBoxRacer

SoapBoxRacer

I did The Trial in '40 Ford DeLuxe. Unfortunately my tune was too handling-oriented and somewhat lacked in power, so I basically got run over by other humans on fast sections (of which there seemed to be plenty).

I admit that I'm a bit OCD about collecting stuff in games. I assume (and hope) that there will be some special events where those will become available one way or another.

20. palqo

palqo

That's not OCD. Swapping your AH cars for bought cars, so you are the original owner of all your cars, is OCD :lol:

HyperSpeeder and SoapBoxRacer like this.
  21. SoapBoxRacer

SoapBoxRacer

Umm... Yes, I am that guy... :lol::lol::lol:

22. HyperSpeeder

HyperSpeeder

Doc Hudson won me a race but no power and no AWD meant I had to play catch up in the other ones.

SoapBoxRacer likes this.
  23. SoapBoxRacer

SoapBoxRacer

I should've gone with sport tires instead race tires which would've allowed for more grunt and I might've had even a slightest chance. Since drivatars were slow as molasses it wasn't such a big deal with them. But with other players... Blocking, ramming, and wrecking was godawful. This was a first Trial in ages, which I didn't enjoy.

24. VXR

VXR

Will be interesting to know how long before the Pista is allowed to be auctioned for market value and not the default sub-190k price.

byoung likes this.
  25. byoung

byoung

I missed out on that one and the Divo and hope some are eventually auctioned.