This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Summer Pista Party

The one car per customer is probably here to stay though, influencing rarity when if exclusives appear in the shop again.

Fixed that for you. We've had exclusives for the first 3 weeks (812, GT3RS and Civic Type R, IIRC) and then absolutely nothing else.

The one per customer is interesting as it'll help keep the rarity of certain cars up, though personally I don't like the whole unicorn car thing.

Wouldn't say that there are any true unicorn cars anymore. Everything has or will reappear in the Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist, etc again at some point. Not sure if people have noticed, but even the formerly rarest car in the game (Ferrari 812) can be earned through a star card.

Fixed that for you. We've had exclusives for the first 3 weeks (812, GT3RS and Civic Type R, IIRC) and then absolutely nothing else.
There were some more, the KTM X-Bow GT4; an old Honda Civic, Chevy Colorado and I think 2 more cars

There were some more, the KTM X-Bow GT4; an old Honda Civic, Chevy Colorado and I think 2 more cars

Right, forgot about the Colorado. Either way, the shop has been all about getting an easier chance at wheelspin cars, very expensive autoshow cars or previous playlist prizes for a long time now.

Are there still any FS exclusives?
I think most, if not all, of them have appeared in the playlist by now or can be acquired through other means in game.

Apparently we will see some PO cars in the Black Friday sale though (as was mentioned in the S16 stream). I guess that is as close to FS exclusive as you can get.

Easy Trial that promotes good racing. Should be a template for the next ones, should Playground insist on promoting it.

First PO car up for grabs has been announced and it's the Chevy Camaro.

I won the Pista last night, 3-0 against the drivertars. My best finish was 5th, in a nine stock Ford GT barn find.

I don't like the Pista, but it gives me something to flip on the Auction House in a few weeks when they become sought after.

Easy Trial that promotes good racing. Should be a template for the next ones, should Playground insist on promoting it.

First PO car up for grabs has been announced and it's the Chevy Camaro.
Phew, I didn't even know there is a Black Friday sale. Thanks for info. PO cars are the only ones I don't have, so looking forward to Camaro and hoping for Porsche next :D Posting the schedule as well ;)
EKTCCTvXkAIKOUv.jpg:large

Phew, I didn't even know there is a Black Friday sale. Thanks for info. PO cars are the only ones I don't have, so looking forward to Camaro and hoping for Porsche next :D Posting the schedule as well ;)
EKTCCTvXkAIKOUv.jpg:large
Huge thanks for posting this! I knew that Camaro PO (the only one of this lot which I didn't own, btw) was coming up for grabs, but I thought it was at midday GMT. If it wasn't for you, I would've missed out. Thank you! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Huge thanks for posting this! I knew that Camaro PO (the only one of this lot which I didn't own, btw) was coming up for grabs, but I thought it was at midday GMT. If it wasn't for you, I would've missed out. Thank you! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
👍 Great. Got to keep that garage complete :cheers: Only 3 more POs to go :D

I had a lot of fun with the Trial. I used the Hula Girl and just raced without having to modify it. Hopefully more like it in the future.

I did The Trial in '40 Ford DeLuxe. Unfortunately my tune was too handling-oriented and somewhat lacked in power, so I basically got run over by other humans on fast sections (of which there seemed to be plenty).

👍 Great. Got to keep that garage complete :cheers: Only 3 more POs to go :D

I admit that I'm a bit OCD about collecting stuff in games. I assume (and hope) that there will be some special events where those will become available one way or another.

I did The Trial in '40 Ford DeLuxe. Unfortunately my tune was too handling-oriented and somewhat lacked in power, so I basically got run over by other humans on fast sections (of which there seemed to be plenty).

Doc Hudson won me a race but no power and no AWD meant I had to play catch up in the other ones.

Doc Hudson won me a race but no power and no AWD meant I had to play catch up in the other ones.

I should've gone with sport tires instead race tires which would've allowed for more grunt and I might've had even a slightest chance. Since drivatars were slow as molasses it wasn't such a big deal with them. But with other players... Blocking, ramming, and wrecking was godawful. This was a first Trial in ages, which I didn't enjoy.

Will be interesting to know how long before the Pista is allowed to be auctioned for market value and not the default sub-190k price.

VXR
Will be interesting to know how long before the Pista is allowed to be auctioned for market value and not the default sub-190k price.
I missed out on that one and the Divo and hope some are eventually auctioned.

Latest Posts

Back