This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Superleggera's Winter Blast

To whoever chose the seasonal Danger Sign... great idea! :mad:
FH4 sunken 911.jpg

Started off absolutely hating the trial events, now I absolutely love them! Unless they’re cross country where the Drivatars put up an unfair challenge. Use the Donkervoortt for this one, absolutely dominates. I’ve got a good tune up (GT: GTP MJTbreww)

Initially I expected to see the DBS Superleggera in the Car Pass, and was somewhat disappointed when it didn’t appear. But I’ll take it as freebie. :)

In my opinion the DBS Superleggera is one of the best looking Aston Martin cars ever. Rare when it comes to modern cars from historic manufacturers of sporty GTs.

Still waiting for that V8 Vantage V600 to return from Australia...

Initially I expected to see the DBS Superleggera in the Car Pass, and was somewhat disappointed when it didn’t appear. But I’ll take it as freebie. :)

In my opinion the DBS Superleggera is one of the best looking Aston Martin cars ever. Rare when it comes to modern cars from historic manufacturers of sporty GTs.

Still waiting for that V8 Vantage V600 to return from Australia...

I think the Vulkan is the best looking car they've made in years, and I want to see a road version someday.

This is a great opportunity, I like to have an upgraded and a stock version of each car, now I can do this with the buggy and not have to spend money,
Oh yeah DBS is cool too I guess, wanted an old vanquish but I'll last

Started off absolutely hating the trial events, now I absolutely love them! Unless they’re cross country where the Drivatars put up an unfair challenge. Use the Donkervoortt for this one, absolutely dominates. I’ve got a good tune up (GT: GTP MJTbreww)
I did it with the Bentley FE. It's an all 10s car except for 8,5 top speed, usually a domain of S2/X cars, rather than S1. It absolutely dominated all the races, I was first in all of them. I was able to win a race, where the bouncy AI shot me off the road...

That 5 event Super Hot Hatch event seemed something of a lottery in terms of finishers. I managed to win all the races in the (non-Autoshow) 2010 VW Golf R. Full front and rear downforce with snow tyres. Slower than the A45 to 60mph but faster to 100mph. Just to prove the variations on finishers I had the full 100 points with second place car in the Championship on 60 points!

That 5 event Super Hot Hatch event seemed something of a lottery in terms of finishers. I managed to win all the races in the (non-Autoshow) 2010 VW Golf R. Full front and rear downforce with snow tyres. Slower than the A45 to 60mph but faster to 100mph. Just to prove the variations on finishers I had the full 100 points with second place car in the Championship on 60 points!
I challenged myself and used my drift build veloster, didn't win all events but still won the championship

Latest Posts

Back