This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: The Emory Winter Special

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 30, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. strela

strela

Winter is back! I love winter..... at least I can pretend to be driving in snow. In 45+ years that I remember this is the first year I havent seen a single snowflake outside and it's February already. I hate snow, but I also miss it. Thank God we still have snow in Forza.... at least.
    And whoever is thinking to bring a stock 959 to the Trial to complete the weekly challenges. Let me tell you something. It's a very bad idea.:)

byoung likes this.
  3. palqo

palqo

Bringing any stock car into a race is mostly a bad idea :DTook me a while to figure out this car, in the end brakes and diff at 45% made it driveable :idea:

4. Ryan81

Ryan81

I personally used the 959 Rally and it was a peach. My best driving results in any Trial event, ever. I couldn't believe how I was sweeping past so many AI drivatars...

5. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

The Emory 356 C is such a wonderful piece of machinery, plus it's another 356 added to the collection of 356s. :):tup:

Forza really is "Where Dreams Are Driven". :D

6. ykiki

ykiki

What are people using for the seasonal Speed Trap?

7. strela

strela

I am using the 599 XX evo for all stunts since it came out, but I do believe the Mosler will do just fine for this trap too.

ykiki likes this.
  8. inCloud

inCloud

Rimac, XXEvo

ykiki likes this.
  9. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I used the Koenigsegg Agera RS (Class X) for the speed trap.

Ryan81 and ykiki like this.
  10. Ryan81

Ryan81

Snap TT! The old Agera RS class X is my go to car whenever doing the seasonal speed zones, traps or danger signs.

ykiki and TokoTurismo like this.
  11. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Yep. :tup: It can be really useful when it comes to speed traps. For speed zones, I sometimes use the I.D. R and for danger zones, the Hoonigan RS200 - Class X is my star. :D

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    Ryan81 likes this.
  12. Ryan81

Ryan81

Keep forgetting about the I.D. R. Beast that it is....Guess maybe because it's an all electric car and so doesn't grab me in the same way. Say what you will but there's nothing more thrilling than the sound of a V12 Ferrari 512S or a rotary Mazda 787B at full throttle. Might not be as efficient and not as clean but DAYUM those sounds!!!!! :mad:

TokoTurismo likes this.
  13. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I know what you mean man. :) Although electric cars are more efficient than cars with combustion engines, they will never win in sounds. The sound of a car's engine is what brings out its character imo. Without it, a car will just feel...soulless. :(

53Nicolas likes this.
  14. VXR

VXR

Caved in and downloaded my first X999 tune on the 599 Evo to do the motorway speed trap. What a lunatic bit of fun that is. Topping out at over 300mph, slowing on the central barriers and accelerating back to 287 as I went through the camera was awesome!

byoung and ykiki like this.