This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: The Emory Winter Special

Winter is back! I love winter..... at least I can pretend to be driving in snow. In 45+ years that I remember this is the first year I havent seen a single snowflake outside and it's February already. I hate snow, but I also miss it. Thank God we still have snow in Forza.... at least.
And whoever is thinking to bring a stock 959 to the Trial to complete the weekly challenges. Let me tell you something. It's a very bad idea.:)

And whoever is thinking to bring a stock 959 to the Trial to complete the weekly challenges. Let me tell you something. It's a very bad idea.:)
Bringing any stock car into a race is mostly a bad idea :DTook me a while to figure out this car, in the end brakes and diff at 45% made it driveable 💡

I personally used the 959 Rally and it was a peach. My best driving results in any Trial event, ever. I couldn't believe how I was sweeping past so many AI drivatars...

The Emory 356 C is such a wonderful piece of machinery, plus it's another 356 added to the collection of 356s. :)👍

Forza really is "Where Dreams Are Driven". :D

Snap TT! The old Agera RS class X is my go to car whenever doing the seasonal speed zones, traps or danger signs.
Yep. 👍 It can be really useful when it comes to speed traps. For speed zones, I sometimes use the I.D. R and for danger zones, the Hoonigan RS200 - Class X is my star. :D

Last edited:
Keep forgetting about the I.D. R. Beast that it is....Guess maybe because it's an all electric car and so doesn't grab me in the same way. Say what you will but there's nothing more thrilling than the sound of a V12 Ferrari 512S or a rotary Mazda 787B at full throttle. Might not be as efficient and not as clean but DAYUM those sounds!!!!! :mad:

Keep forgetting about the I.D. R. Beast that it is....Guess maybe because it's an all electric car and so doesn't grab me in the same way. Say what you will but there's nothing more thrilling than the sound of a V12 Ferrari 512S or a rotary Mazda 787B at full throttle. Might not be as efficient and not as clean but DAYUM those sounds!!!!! :mad:
I know what you mean man. :) Although electric cars are more efficient than cars with combustion engines, they will never win in sounds. The sound of a car's engine is what brings out its character imo. Without it, a car will just feel...soulless. :(

Caved in and downloaded my first X999 tune on the 599 Evo to do the motorway speed trap. What a lunatic bit of fun that is. Topping out at over 300mph, slowing on the central barriers and accelerating back to 287 as I went through the camera was awesome!

Back